Liberal convention, Day 3
CBC News Posted: Feb 22, 2014 9:01 AM ET Last Updated: Feb 22, 2014 3:42 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Canada's end game in Iraq, Syria Mar. 28, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, with MPs set to vote next week on the extension and expansion of Canada's mission to fight ISIS, we ask Defence Minister Jason Kenney what our long-term objectives are. We also ask former Liberal Foreign Affairs Minister Lloyd Axworthy and Green Party Leader Elizabeth May for their take.
- John Baird, ex-foreign affairs minister, to advise Barrick Gold
- Royal baby law comes into effect across the Commonwealth
- Stephen Harper 'dumb' to say niqab is anti-women, Charles Taylor says
- Post-ISIS responsibilities up to Iraqis and Syrians, says Jason Kenney
- ISIS alliance infighting raises questions about group's ability
- Anti-terror Bill C-51 to be changed as Tories respond to criticism
- Bill Browder's nasty glimpse into the black heart of Putin's Russia
- GreenPAC hopes to put environmental champions on federal ballot
- If Jim Prentice can roll out his budget, why can’t Joe Oliver?