Justin Trudeau sparks Twitter frenzy with 'Just watch me' note
Justin Trudeau tells Canada to 'just watch' him beat Prime Minister Stephen Harper
CBC News Posted: Mar 20, 2013 11:56 AM ET Last Updated: Mar 20, 2013 2:13 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- This Changes Everything
- The activist and author talks about her new book
- A Life-Changing Ride
- Tony Southwell went on a monster bike ride that had a surprise ending for his girlfriend.
- Mission Accomplished: Own Summer
- These Canadians have hopped off the hammock and made their summer count.
- Chris Alexander hints at long-term Iraq mission Sep. 13, 2014 2:01 PM This week on The House, Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander discusses Canada's participation in the coalition to fight ISIS. Could the mission turn into long-term engagement in the region?.
- Harper government considers soldiers on Viagra a cabinet secret
- Justin Trudeau says abortion rights trump MPs' freedom to vote their conscience
- Tom Mulcair says he will propose $15 federal minimum wage
- Controversial natural gas rule changes came after B.C., oil lobby met
- Senate expenses audit turns up heat on MPs' spending
- Academics' open letter calls for moratorium on political tax audits
- Ministers jockey for surplus bucks as Commons returns
- 5 things to know about the Canada-China investment treaty
- Mike Duffy trial timing seen as problem for Harper, Conservatives