Justin Trudeau sparks Twitter frenzy with 'Just watch me' note
Justin Trudeau tells Canada to 'just watch' him beat Prime Minister Stephen Harper
CBC News Posted: Mar 20, 2013 11:56 AM ET Last Updated: Mar 20, 2013 2:13 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Canada's end game in Iraq, Syria Mar. 28, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, with MPs set to vote next week on the extension and expansion of Canada's mission to fight ISIS, we ask Defence Minister Jason Kenney what our long-term objectives are. We also ask former Liberal Foreign Affairs Minister Lloyd Axworthy and Green Party Leader Elizabeth May for their take.
- Retired general Rick Hillier angry at MP no-shows for ISIS vote
- Conservatives defend child-care benefits in wake of PBO report
- Tom Mulcair's NDP may be turning a corner, polls suggest
- Pamela Wallin's expense claims sought from 3 more organizations
- B.C. MP James Lunney leaves Tory caucus to defend 'religious freedom'
- Canadian diplomat's son killed, another in custody after Miami shooting
- Search and rescue plane purchase finally primed for take off
- Bill C-51 amendments seem unconnected to committee process
- ISIS mission: Canadian airstrikes on Syria could come within days