Justin Trudeau sparks Twitter frenzy with 'Just watch me' note
Justin Trudeau tells Canada to 'just watch' him beat Prime Minister Stephen Harper
CBC News Posted: Mar 20, 2013 11:56 AM ET Last Updated: Mar 20, 2013 2:13 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Are we losing the war against ISIS? May 23, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, Evan Solomon talks with the Parliamentary Secretary to Defence Minister James Bezan about Canada's strategy after recent setbacks in the war against ISIS. Then, the former head of Elections Canada, Jean-Pierre Kingsley, argues that having a fixed election date is turning Canadian politics into a dangerous system of endless campaigns.
- Conservative MP wants free votes on 'matters of conscience'
- Royal Military College facing new cadet assault allegation
- CPP expansion: Stephen Harper accused of lacking credibility
- Harper government defends First Nations housing fund, despite poor results
- King Willem-Alexander thanks Canada for Dutch liberation during Ottawa visit
- Tom Mulcair says NDP's rise in polls behind latest threat over office expenses
- First Nations $300M federal housing fund builds just 99 homes
- Senate report on bee health finds neonicotinoids harmful but wants more study
- Power & Politics' Ballot Box question: NDP satellite offices