Is a Russian reset possible under a Trump administration?
Air Date: Jan 12, 2017 7:04 PM ET
Stanford University professor Kathryn Stoner on the U.S. - Russia relationship, and what Canada's role in the dynamic might be.
Top News Headlines
- 'It's going to be catastrophic': Puerto Rico braces for Hurricane Maria
- 100,000 Canadian victims: What we know about the Equifax breach — and what we don't
- Trump's 'sovereignty' pitch at UN could be good news for autocrats
- Video captures Drake's friend fatally shot at close range in Toronto apartment lobby
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Trudeau pledges to push through tax fairness agenda and defends own family's use of tax rules
- In tax fight, it's Scheer's mechanic vs. Trudeau's doctor
- Canada won't do business with Boeing while it's 'busy trying to sue us,' Trudeau says
- Canada's privacy commissioner 'very concerned' about U.S. border phone searches
- Liberals leave royal position vacant in Queen's Sapphire Jubilee year