Internet privacy ruling: Reaction from the twitterverse
'#ToldUSo,' NDP justice critic Francoise Boivin tweets at government
CBC News Posted: Jun 13, 2014 1:53 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 13, 2014 1:53 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Steven Blaney discusses radicalization and anti-terrorism legislation Feb. 28, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney answers some of the key criticisms of the government's anti-terrorism bill. Evan Solomon also puts the controversial legislation under the microscope with Craig Forcese, an associate professor in the University of Ottawa's law faculty.
- Harper government examines game-playing to motivate bureaucrats
- Veterans will need to verify lost limbs every 3 years, instead of annually
- Was Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's attack on Parliament Hill his Plan B?
- Anti-terrorism bill C-51 'dangerous' legislation, 100 academics say
- Bloc Québécois anti-niqab post could show new approach to political ads
- Justin Trudeau says public transit, exports to be planks of Liberal economic policy
- In the Conservative war on terror, the first casualty is Parliament
- Transgender rights bill gutted by 'transphobic' Senate amendment
- NDP wants Supreme Court to weigh in on satellite office dispute