How the PM's dig at Mulcair sparked a #HarperHistory lesson
Question period barb Thursday prompts Twitter crowd to have some fun with 'history'
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Apr 27, 2012 11:57 AM ET Last Updated: Apr 27, 2012 7:19 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Canada's end game in Iraq, Syria Mar. 28, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, with MPs set to vote next week on the extension and expansion of Canada's mission to fight ISIS, we ask Defence Minister Jason Kenney what our long-term objectives are. We also ask former Liberal Foreign Affairs Minister Lloyd Axworthy and Green Party Leader Elizabeth May for their take.
- Tax bill hiked for civil servants sent to war zones
- ISIS mission: Canadian airstrikes on Syria could come within days
- Bill C-51 amendments seem unconnected to committee process
- John Baird to join Canadian Pacific Railway board of directors
- Search and rescue plane purchase finally primed for take off
- Canada lags on greenhouse gas targets, critics charge
- ISIS mission: Analysts wonder whether Canada has stomach to wage 'war'
- Honda Canada planning to export vehicles to Europe under Canada-EU trade deal
- How ISIS is different from al-Qaeda