Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Senator Brazeau wishes RCMP would charge him Dec. 2, 2013 10:17 AM This week on The House, Evan Solomon talks to suspended Senator Patrick Brazeau about the latest development in the Senate expenses scandal, and why he wishes the RCMP would have charged him before his colleagues even attempted to suspend him.
- Mike Duffy audit: Senate kills attempt to call Deloitte executive
- Stephen Harper to meet Kathleen Wynne to talk Ring of Fire
- Tom Mulcair, Joe Oliver battle over energy policy
- Military health system questioned after soldiers' deaths
- Greater sage grouse protection plan released
- Canada's 150th birthday logos tested ahead of 2017 anniversary
- PMO emails: 3 questions about Ben Perrin's account
- Canada to send election monitors for Ukraine byelections
- Senator Roméo Dallaire in car crash on Parliament hill