Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Shania Twain
- The singer talks about turning a corner and turning 50.
- The Deficit Debate | At Issue
- Things got heated this week as the three main parties ramp up the rhetoric around the D-word...deficit.
- Stock Market Shock | The Bottom Line
- This week's market mayhem was sudden and dramatic. Some analysis from The Bottom Line Panel.
- Poll Tracker: Margin narrows again in 3-way race
- How a recession would shake up the election campaign
- Use Vote Compass to compare the party platforms with your own positions
- Conservatives tout tax breaks for 'typical' families earning $120K a year
- RCMP database on missing persons is overdue, over budget
- Harperman case: Can public servants be political activists?
- Federal scientist put on leave over Harperman protest song
- Poll Tracker: Are the Conservatives headed for 3rd?
- Federal election 2015: Keep on top of election trends with CBC's Poll Tracker