Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Sajjan says NATO ministers supportive of Canadian decision on ISIS
- Justin Trudeau's 1st 100 days and what he did with them
- CBC Forum: How do Trudeau's first 100 days stack up?
- UN chief Ban Ki-moon 'excited' Canada ready to play leadership role
- U.S. tells Harjit Sajjan it will 'intensify' fight against ISIS
- Gerald Butts, Trudeau's principal secretary, ignites Twitter skirmish over ISIS policy
- Mike Duffy files Senate paperwork ahead of fraud trial decision
- Environment Minister Catherine McKenna announces 20 municipal green grants, loans
- Mulcair takes responsibility for failed election campaign in letter to NDP supporters
- ISIS airstrikes by Canada to end by Feb. 22, training forces to triple