Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
- Federal political circuit poised to hit pause for the holidays by Kady O'Malley Dec. 19, 2014 6:16 AM Defence Minister Rob Nicholson expected to confirm C-17 cargo plane purchase, Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird to meet with reporters this afternoon
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- The House's annual holiday political quiz Dec. 27, 2014 2:01 PM This week on The House, Evan Solomon hosts our annual holiday tradition: The House political quiz! Competing this year Andrew Coyne, Chris Hall and Emmanuelle Latraverse.
- Canada's Peace Tower carillon bells mark 1914 Christmas truce
- Justin Trudeau's Liberals lead in year-end polls
- Canada launches pilot program for spouses waiting for permanent residency
- By the numbers: Santa's sleigh
- What should be on the federal leaders' polling wish list?
- Rob Clarke's controversial bill to change the Indian Act passed into law
- 'Mrs. Claus' and the art of holiday parcels with Canada Post
- Skilled immigrants to be offered 'express entry' to Canada in 2015
- John Baird to push for Mohamed Fahmy's release in Cairo next month