Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Tony Clement discusses fall economic update Oct. 18, 2014 2:01 PM This week on The House, Treasury Board president Tony Clement discusses the coming fall economic update and the ongoing public sector negotiations.
- Foreign caregivers backlog grows as families wait for residency
- Justin Trudeau leaves door open for Liberal government to reverse Harper tax cuts
- Stephen Harper warns Canadians about spread of Ebola
- Justin Trudeau: My father said 'I should never feel compelled to run for office'
- Revenue Canada targets birdwatchers for political activity
- Stephen Harper's polling picture bleak, but history offers him hope
- Conservatives' copyright law changes could backfire
- Ocean Lady migrants from Sri Lanka still struggling 5 years later
- ISIS threat could mute objections to expanded anti-terror laws, critics fear