Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Week One of the Mike Duffy trial Apr. 11, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, with week one of the Mike Duffy trial now in the books, we break down the first week of proceedings and the political implications of the case with the CBC's Terry Milewski, Radio-Canada's Emmanuelle Latraverse, the former law clerk of the House of commons Rob Walsh and the Senate's longest-serving member Anne Cools.
- Mike Duffy's 'unsolicited contacts' drew Enbridge warning to PMO
- Canada-U.S. border congestion 'negligible,' yet $1B being spent on improvements
- Canadian military monument program needs U.S. approval: document
- Mike Duffy trial day 14: Duffy lawyer blasts witness for not meeting with him
- Federal budget 2015: Tom Mulcair, Scott Brison on what they'd do
- Arctic Council tensions threaten environment as Canada exits chair
- Elizabeth May amends government bill for 1st time
- Government won't buy new $2B armoured vehicles for army
- Canada, U.S. and Mexico sign deal to protect migratory bats