Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Thomas Mulcair's NDP leads in national polls as climactic summer begins
- Computer glitch withholds $1.7M in EI payments to struggling families
- Tom Mulcair denies Tory adviser talks ended over money
- Justin Trudeau's environment plan: End fossil fuel subsidies, invest in clean tech
- Marjory Lebreton's 2004 advice to Stephen Harper: Ignore the 'serial bitchers'
- Liberals losing steam as election approaches, polls suggest
- Key emails in Prime Minister's Office at risk of deletion, report finds
- Tom Mulcair sows confusion over NDP's promised corporate tax hike
- What election rules? U.S.-style attack time comes to Canada