Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- 2015 federal election cost taxpayers $443M, up 53% from 2011 election
- Justin Trudeau restarts 'neglected' relationship with Canada's mayors
- Ratify TPP or Canada will be 'shut out' of foreign trade, Christy Clark says
- Liberals to roll back Tories' $900M federal sick leave changes
- Donald Trump hopes to rebound in New Hampshire, but Iowa loss could hurt
- Canada lifting some economic sanctions against Iran to 'resume dialogue'
- Chrystia Freeland signs Trans-Pacific Partnership deal in New Zealand
- Harjit Sajjan accused by Tories of 'incoherent comments' on ISIS
- Legalizing pot in Canada will run afoul of global treaties, Trudeau warned
- NDP wants to use proportional representation to decide fate of first-past-the-post