Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- New anti-terrorism bill Jan. 31, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney outlines the contents of the government's new anti-terrorism bill. Then opposition critics Paul Dewar and Wayne Easter voice their concerns.
- Stephen Harper takes aim at terror, opposition gets dinged
- Stephen Harper makes his case for new powers to combat terror
- Anti-terrorism powers: What's in today's legislation?
- NDP, Liberals post best fundraising results in 10 years
- New anti-terror bill could put chill on freedom of speech
- Premiers, Joe Oliver spar over infrastructure funding ahead of 2015 election
- CSIS to be given 'power to disrupt,' not arrest, in new anti-terror bill
- Terrorism: A look at what other countries have done to combat the threat
- Ottawa reports $3.3B deficit for first eight months of 2014-15