Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
- Minister to share adoption experience, tout government support in Calgary by Kady O'Malley Jul. 28, 2014 6:49 AM Minister of State for Finance Kevin Sorenson heads to Christian Adoption Services, where he will "share his family's experience with adoption" while "highlighting" his government's "continuing support for families through expanded adoption-related tax relief."
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- John Baird discusses the conflicts in Gaza and Eastern Ukraine Jul. 26, 2014 7:01 AM This week on The House, guest-host Rosemary Barton speaks to Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird about the likelihood of a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel, and whether enough is being done to ensure civilians are protected.
- EU trade deal troubles denied by Canadian, German officials
- Canadian Embassy in Libya remains 'operational'
- Politics is a team sport, so you toe the party line: Andrew MacDougall
- Putin gets payback for Canada's anti-Russia stance: Brian Stewart
- Mike Duffy's defence could put Harper on hot seat
- Focus groups hint Conservatives out of sync on Northern Gateway
- 'Preventing poverty' not a valid goal for tax purposes, CRA tells Oxfam Canada
- Resource development a rocky road for feds
- Skilled immigrants to be offered 'express entry' to Canada in 2015