Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
Top News Headlines
- Toronto crossbow deaths in east end linked to suspicious package downtown: police
- Secret cabinet document went missing in Hunter Tootoo's final days as minister
- As aftershock hits, residents vow to remain hopeful 'right to the end'
- Canada Post, CUPW agree to mediation after union files strike notice
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Secret cabinet document lost at DFO during Hunter Tootoo's final days as minister
- Federal government won't introduce cellphone driving law, will leave issue to provinces
- Trudeau tells Liberal caucus to get back to basics and take the long view
- More Canadians travelling abroad to join ISIS, other terrorist groups, report says
- Trudeaus' Caribbean flight details redacted to exclude nanny, in-laws