Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Are we losing the war against ISIS? May 23, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, Evan Solomon talks with the Parliamentary Secretary to Defence Minister James Bezan about Canada's strategy after recent setbacks in the war against ISIS. Then, the former head of Elections Canada, Jean-Pierre Kingsley, argues that having a fixed election date is turning Canadian politics into a dangerous system of endless campaigns.
- Julie Lalonde sees backlash after complaint about Royal Military College cadets
- Parties playing game of chicken with federal election debates
- Governor General's flight to pay respects to Saudi king cost $175K
- Ruffled feathers, power plays: Canada's first TV election debate was also a headache
- New Conservative ad includes shot of doomed Camaro assembly line
- $20M sex work exit fund 'over-subscribed': Peter MacKay
- Canada can't account for $3.1B in anti-terror funding, AG finds
- Japan-Canada trade talks stalled with no meetings in sight
- The ruler and the hero: Do the federal leaders follow common types?