Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- The Life and Legacy of Jim Flaherty Apr. 12, 2014 7:00 AM This week on The House, we remember the life and legacy of former Finance Minister Jim Flaherty with the Governor of Bank of England Mark Carney, the MP who tried to save Jim Flaherty's life Kellie Leitch, Official Opposition leader Thomas Mulcair, Transport Minister Lisa Raitt, and former Reform Party leader Preston Manning.
- Stephen Arthuro Solis-Reyes charged in Heartbleed-related SIN theft
- Jim Flaherty hailed as a 'hero' by sons at state funeral
- CSEC aware of Heartbleed bug day before CRA website shutdown
- Nigel Wright cleared, but questions won't end with investigation
- Liberals to acclaim Chrystia Freeland for 2015 in University Rosedale
- Fair elections act: 7 things you may not know
- Jim Flaherty funeral: List of dignitaries and invited guests
- Heartbleed SIN breach suspect ID'd by RCMP
- Elections Act changes drawing scrutiny from Conservatives