Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Syrian refugees: Canada issues 928 visas, adding $100M in aid
- Justin Trudeau to pull fighter jets, keep other military planes in ISIS fight
- Justin Trudeau tells BBC in London he left Canadian detractors 'in the dust'
- Queen says it's 'extraordinary' to meet 2nd Prime Minister Trudeau
- Change to preferential ballot would benefit Liberals
- Justin Trudeau's delay in resettling 25,000 Syrian refugees may be a smart political move
- MPs and senators to expedite legislation on right to die
- The Pollcast: How big will the Liberals' majority in Newfoundland and Labrador be?
- Commonwealth leaders meeting a 'training camp' for Paris climate talks, says Dion