Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Hillary Clinton dominates Republican convention, now time for her own show: Michael Enright
- Ukraine's corruption continues to cost the country dearly
- Canada Post door-to-door mail delivery consultations to attract 'lineups'
- Trudeau stays polite as Trump rages against NATO and NAFTA
- Who is Sophie Grégoire Trudeau wearing? New rules for PM's wife