Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
- PM kicks off northern tour as Tom Mulcair treks to Kitchener-Waterloo by Kady O'Malley Aug. 21, 2014 9:14 AM Also on the Southern Ontario circuit today: Finance Minister Joe Oliver, who talks 'economic drivers' in Guelph.
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Aid on its way to Ukraine and Iraq Aug. 15, 2014 2:01 PM This week on The House, guest-host Chris Hall talks to Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird about the latest humanitarian aid on its way to Ukraine and what assistance Canada will send to Iraq. Then, retiring TSB Chair Wendy Tadros joins us to talk about the agency's final report on the Lac-Mégantic derailment and what further changes she would like to see in rail safety.
- John Baird's Twitter account prompts scrutiny of language commissioner
- Andrew Bennett calls on predominantly Muslim countries to condemn ISIS
- Liberals edge back from the brink under Justin Trudeau
- Lucien Bouchard says 'wounds' remain with Brian Mulroney
- Stockwell Day joins company planning to build B.C. bitumen refinery
- Stephen Harper announces northern research program
- Ontario, Quebec premiers call on Ottawa to boost infrastructure funding
- George W. Bush takes ice bucket challenge, nominates Bill Clinton
- Do not post