Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Transgender inmate hopes to make history with transfer to women's prison
- Canada could be called on for troops in event of war with North Korea
- Softwood lumber decision Tuesday is Trump's next chance to hammer Canada
- Dairy protected 'for good reason,' Trudeau says; Trump calls Canada's actions a 'disgrace'
- Why Trump is racing against the clock on NAFTA: The Mexican election