Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Want millennial voters? Conservatives must change, researchers say
- Royal Canadian Mint struggles to make money: documents
- Do Canada's Conservatives want to join the populism parade?
- Ralph Goodale to raise illegal border crossings with U.S. officials in coming days
- Finance Canada hiring pollsters to gauge Canadians' gut reactions to budget