Julian Fantino to CIDA, a defence side-gig for Bernard Valcourt ... and that's all he wrote. Kady O'Malley looks at how the twitterverse reacted to Wednesday's "shufflette."
How the Fantino-Valcourt 'shufflette' played on Twitter
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 05, 2012 12:52 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012 3:13 PM ET
- PM kicks off northern tour as Tom Mulcair treks to Kitchener-Waterloo by Kady O'Malley Aug. 21, 2014 9:14 AM Also on the Southern Ontario circuit today: Finance Minister Joe Oliver, who talks 'economic drivers' in Guelph.
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Breaking down barriers Aug. 22, 2014 2:01 PM This week guest-host Chris Hall talks to Industry Minister James Moore about breaking down provincial trade barriers. Then Manitoba Premier Greg Selinger explains why Prime Minister Harper is wrong for not calling a national inquiry into Canada's missing and murdered aboriginal women.
- Stephen Harper concerned by Russia's growing military presence in Arctic
- Cliché alert: Grits 'rolling up their sleeves' for Canada
- Lucien Bouchard says 'wounds' remain with Brian Mulroney
- Federal Court allows more latitude for refugee appeals
- Fewer students said to be finding work in federal public service
- Brian Storseth, critical of temporary foreign worker changes, won't run in 2015
- Liberals edge back from the brink under Justin Trudeau
- George W. Bush takes ice bucket challenge, nominates Bill Clinton
- Skilled immigrants to be offered 'express entry' to Canada in 2015