Goodale says segregation to be limited to 15 days
Air Date: Jun 19, 2017 4:39 PM ET
Minister of Public Safety, Ralph Goodale, says the government is putting in place new rules whereby segregation will now be capped at 15 days.
Top News Headlines
- Cyberattack: Was it really ransomware, or an attack on Ukraine — or something yet to come?
- 'It felt like I had been stabbed,' says patient left with 33-cm metal plate inside after surgery
- Why this father broke the law trying to keep his daughter away from drugs
- Peter Mansbridge on some of his most memorable stories at CBC
Noa Mendelsohn Aviv, acting Executive Director of the Canadian Civil Liberties Association, discusses why the decision could be problematic
'I don't believe a free trade agreement with China would be in the best interests of the Canadian economy,' the Conservative leader says.
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Dreams of a gender-neutral O Canada are over — for now
- Canadian sniper's shot 'entirely consistent' with non-combat role, Trudeau says
- How Trudeau lost his way on electoral reform
- Ottawa spends $1.2M on travel for Phoenix training boot camp
- More trouble for Canada-EU trade deal, as drug changes delay implementation