Freeland hugs Conservative MP Ed Fast
Air Date: Oct 31, 2016 2:59 PM ET
International Trade Minister Chrystia Freeland crosses the floor of the House of Commons to hug her predecessor, Ed Fast, who spent years working on the CETA deal that was signed over the weekend.
Top News Headlines
- 'You are all winners': Prince Harry opens Invictus Games with message of inspiration
- Canada could win the Amazon sweepstakes due to Trump scaring 'the bejesus out of everyone'
- North Korean envoy at UN rolls out new threats against U.S., Trump responds on Twitter
- Merkel favoured to win historic 4th term as Germans head to polls
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Chief Canadian NAFTA negotiator not expecting progress on auto content rules
- U.S. unlikely to accept NAFTA gender chapter with teeth: trade experts
- Canada looks to China trade deal while knowing 'there are issues there,' McCallum says
- Premiers challenge Trudeau government over contentious tax proposals
- Why confessing Canada's failures could be part of Trudeau's plan for UN success: Chris Hall