Freeland hugs Conservative MP Ed Fast
Air Date: Oct 31, 2016 2:59 PM ET
International Trade Minister Chrystia Freeland crosses the floor of the House of Commons to hug her predecessor, Ed Fast, who spent years working on the CETA deal that was signed over the weekend.
Top News Headlines
Ferry de Kerckhove, former Canadian Ambassador to Egypt, discusses the mosque attack in Egypt and what it means for the Canadian troops stationed there
Carl Gannon, President of the Union of Veterans Employees, discusses how problems with the federal government’s Phoenix pay system is affecting a program designed to facilitate the integration of veterans in the federal public service
Latest Politics News Headlines
- MPs to demand government put interests of citizens 1st after auditor's report
- Phoenix pay system issues making it impossible to track hiring of veterans in public service
- Mosque attack a reminder of threat to Canadian Sinai force
- Tearful Justin Trudeau apologizes to N.L. residential school survivors
- Former Liberal senator battling CRA over $350K tax bill
- Trudeau says housing is a human right — what does that mean exactly?
- Ottawa turns to U.S. tech giants too often: internal memo
- Hackers only needed a phone number to track this MP's cellphone
- Federal government not tracking interventions with returning ISIS fighters