Members of Parliament will hear from witnesses for a third day of consultation meetings in Ottawa ahead of the federal budget expected in March.
CBCNews.ca is carrying today's afternoon meeting live starting at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Here are the individuals scheduled to appear before the committee on Thursday:
From 11 a.m. to Noon:
- Perry Eisenschmid, chief executive officer with the Canadian Pharmacists Association.
- Nancy Déziel, executive director for CNETE (Centre national en électrochimie et en technologies environnementales).
- Denise Amyot, Colleges and Institutes Canada president and chief executive officer.
- Brendan Marshall, senior director of the Mining Association of Canada.
From Noon to 1 p.m.
- Evelyn Forget, professor at the University of Manitoba.
- Brian Kingston, Vice-President of the Business Council of Canada.
Appearing by videoconference from Halifax:
- Jeannie Baldwin, Public Service Alliance of Canada.
Appearing by videoconference from Calgary.
- Bonnie Johnston, Sheldon Kennedy Child Advocacy Centre.
From 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.
- Simon Brault, Canada Council for the Arts.
- Mark Bain, Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships.
- Jeff Morrison, Canadian Housing and Renewal Association.
- Martin Lavoie, Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters.
- Matthew Calver, economist with the Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Morna Ballantyne, Child Care Advocacy Association of Canada.
From 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET
- Christopher Smillie, Canada's Building Trades Unions.
- Christopher Ragan, Chair of Canada's Ecofiscal Commission.
- Aaron Wudrick, the federal director of the Canadian Taxpayers Federation.
- Martha Durdin, Canadian Credit Union Association.
- Sylviane Lanthier, Fédération des communautés francophones et acadienne du Canada.
- Raymond Louie, President of the Federation of Canadian Municipalities.