Green Party Leader Elizabeth May (sort of) defends outgoing international cooperation minister Bev Oda ... and demonstrates the art of the eye-catching headline.
Elizabeth May offers barbed 'defence' of Bev Oda
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 04, 2012 12:11 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 04, 2012 5:15 PM ET
Top News Headlines
- Bullied, harassed, sexually assaulted: female prison guard says Corrections Canada 'did not protect me'
- Trump bristles at criticism his anthem play is racially motivated
- Something new under the sun: A binary asteroid that's also a comet
- In Windsor-Detroit bridge battle, billionaire Matty Moroun wins a round, but the fight is not over
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Bill Morneau's tax reforms challenged by pizza-nomics
- U.S. to only partially unveil key NAFTA proposal, talks seen dragging
- B.C. joins national trend to clean up political fundraising — and we're paying for it
- Jagmeet Singh leads in NDP leadership fundraising but momentum slowing
- Chief Canadian NAFTA negotiator not expecting progress on auto content rules