Green Party Leader Elizabeth May (sort of) defends outgoing international cooperation minister Bev Oda ... and demonstrates the art of the eye-catching headline.
Elizabeth May offers barbed 'defence' of Bev Oda
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 04, 2012 12:11 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 04, 2012 5:15 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- The barbaric cultural practice of election pronouncements
- Expect Conservative and Liberal 'knife fight' in final 2 weeks of campaign
- Zunera Ishaq cleared by court to take citizenship oath wearing niqab
- Jason Kenney deletes tweet commenting on refugee boy's 'unaccented English'
- TPP deal 'in best interests' of Canadian economy, Stephen Harper says
- Stephen Harper faces little warmth in Newfoundland
- Justin Trudeau vows to end First Nations reserve boil-water advisories within 5 years
- Trans-Pacific Partnership offers dairy sector good news, bad news and a question mark
- Liberal platform promises help for students, infrastructure spending and tax changes