Green Party Leader Elizabeth May (sort of) defends outgoing international cooperation minister Bev Oda ... and demonstrates the art of the eye-catching headline.
Elizabeth May offers barbed 'defence' of Bev Oda
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 04, 2012 12:11 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 04, 2012 5:15 PM ET
- Justin Trudeau, Jason Kenney and Kathleen Wynne hit the stage at Canada 2020 conference by Kady O'Malley Oct. 2, 2014 7:17 AM Also today: Prime Minister Stephen Harper heads to Brampton for moderated Q&A with local Chamber of Commerce
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- U.S. Ambassador wants Canada to contribute more to ISIS fight Sep. 27, 2014 2:01 PM This week on The House, the U.S. ambassador to Canada, Bruce Heyman, explains his country's objective to defeat ISIS and why he's hoping Canada will contribute more to the coalition's efforts.
- Harper readying groundwork for Canada's turn in Iraq
- Franklin expedition ship found in Arctic ID'd as HMS Erebus
- Stephen Harper to announce Canada's combat role in ISIS fight Friday
- Conservatives to overhaul veterans' benefits again to placate angry ex-soldiers
- Stephen Harper confirms 26 Canadian soldiers now in Iraq
- Muskrat hats: Fur group lobbied ministers over RCMP tuque trade-in plan
- Refugee health-cuts ruling appealed by Ottawa
- RCMP decision to drop fur hats over animal-rights concerns overruled by Tories
- Military cut to ammunition budget caused alarm as Iraq looms