Green Party Leader Elizabeth May (sort of) defends outgoing international cooperation minister Bev Oda ... and demonstrates the art of the eye-catching headline.
Elizabeth May offers barbed 'defence' of Bev Oda
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 04, 2012 12:11 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 04, 2012 5:15 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Canada's new security reality Nov. 22, 2014 2:01 PM This week on The House, U.S. Senator John McCain, Chief of the Defence Staff Tom Lawson and British Secretary of State for Defence Michael Fallon discuss Canada's new security reality.
- Conservatives' gun bill, C-42, fails to impress gun owners
- Should Mexico still be considered a 'safe country'?
- Syria could be next target of Canada's CF-18s
- Ottawa to protect 'Canada brand' in foreign mining operations
- Express entry immigration system starts Jan. 1, leaving employers uncertain
- Keystone XL loss may be victory in disguise for pipeline proponents
- Skilled immigrants recruited in 50 occupations ahead of 'express entry' launch
- Franck Gervais faces charges after impersonating soldier at Remembrance Day ceremony
- Skilled immigrants to be offered 'express entry' to Canada in 2015