Green Party Leader Elizabeth May (sort of) defends outgoing international cooperation minister Bev Oda ... and demonstrates the art of the eye-catching headline.
Elizabeth May offers barbed 'defence' of Bev Oda
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 04, 2012 12:11 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 04, 2012 5:15 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Nigel Wright won't face charges, what's next in the Senate-PMO scandal? Apr. 19, 2014 6:30 AM This week on The House, Evan Solomon looks into the ramifications of the RCMP's decision to not pursue charges against Nigel Wright. What does that mean for the Prime Minister's former chief of staff, for Mike Duffy, and for Stephen Harper? Paul Calandra, the Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister, and Charlie Angus, the NDP's ethics critic, join us to discuss.
- Skilled immigrants to be offered 'express entry' to Canada in 2015
- RCMP's Italian-made executive plane up for auction online
- Tom Mulcair rails against 'illegally erased' Duffy-Wright emails
- 24 Sussex weekend medical call not for Harper family member: RCMP
- Rail safety improvements announced by Lisa Raitt in wake of Lac-Mégantic
- Skilled immigrants to be matched with vacant jobs in 2015
- Canadian oil and gas touted for Europe amid Ukraine troubles
- Russian envoy calls Canadian diplomat a 'spy' amid expulsions
- Replace Temporary Foreign Worker Program with immigration, say experts