Green Party Leader Elizabeth May (sort of) defends outgoing international cooperation minister Bev Oda ... and demonstrates the art of the eye-catching headline.
Elizabeth May offers barbed 'defence' of Bev Oda
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 04, 2012 12:11 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 04, 2012 5:15 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Chris Alexander hints at long-term Iraq mission Sep. 13, 2014 2:01 PM This week on The House, Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander discusses Canada's participation in the coalition to fight ISIS. Could the mission turn into long-term engagement in the region?.
- Scotland independence vote could be as close as Quebec referendum: Éric Grenier
- Petro Poroshenko: 'I am thankful to Canada'
- Harper sidestepped MPs on Supreme Court pick due to Nadon 'leaks'
- Temporary foreign worker applications drop 74% since new reforms
- John Baird announces more sanctions against Russia
- Rob Merrifield retires as MP to work for Alberta Premier Jim Prentice
- MPs debate mission of Canadian advisers in Iraq
- Bedford lawyer Alan Young, police brief senators on prostitution bill
- Skilled immigrants to be offered 'express entry' to Canada in 2015