Green Party Leader Elizabeth May (sort of) defends outgoing international cooperation minister Bev Oda ... and demonstrates the art of the eye-catching headline.
Elizabeth May offers barbed 'defence' of Bev Oda
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 04, 2012 12:11 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 04, 2012 5:15 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Poll Tracker: NDP lead widens slightly over Conservatives
- Spin Cycle: Does Canada's economic performance really top the G7?
- Canada election 2015: Where the leaders are Tuesday
- Canada election 2015: Barrage of ads has only just begun
- Canada election 2015: Justin Trudeau takes his campaign to Stephen Harper's backyard
- Canada election 2015: Stephen Harper defends government's economic record
- Canada election 2015: Does calling an early election save taxpayers money?
- Canada election 2015: Rallying the faithful the secret to Conservative success
- It's official: Harper sees Duffy's shadow, so it's 11 more weeks of election