Green Party Leader Elizabeth May (sort of) defends outgoing international cooperation minister Bev Oda ... and demonstrates the art of the eye-catching headline.
Elizabeth May offers barbed 'defence' of Bev Oda
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 04, 2012 12:11 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 04, 2012 5:15 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- The Life and Legacy of Jim Flaherty Apr. 12, 2014 7:00 AM This week on The House, we remember the life and legacy of former Finance Minister Jim Flaherty with the Governor of Bank of England Mark Carney, the MP who tried to save Jim Flaherty's life Kellie Leitch, Official Opposition leader Thomas Mulcair, Transport Minister Lisa Raitt, and former Reform Party leader Preston Manning.
- Canada's criticism of Russia will 'make no difference'
- MPs switch suits to promote national fitness
- Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- Canada to send 6 CF-18s for NATO operation in Eastern Europe
- Jim Flaherty hailed as a 'hero' by sons at state funeral
- Fair elections act: 7 things you may not know
- F-35 rivals report done as cabinet considers fighter jet options
- Keystone XL rejection would 'make Mr. Putin's day,' James Jones says
- Stephen Arthuro Solis-Reyes charged in Heartbleed-related SIN theft