Green Party Leader Elizabeth May (sort of) defends outgoing international cooperation minister Bev Oda ... and demonstrates the art of the eye-catching headline.
Elizabeth May offers barbed 'defence' of Bev Oda
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 04, 2012 12:11 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 04, 2012 5:15 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- A House Special Edition: Remembering Nelson Mandela Dec. 7, 2013 6:30 AM This week on a special edition of The House, Evan Solomon explores the political legacy of Nelson Mandela with former Prime Ministers Brian Mulroney and Jean Chrétien, former Governor General Michaëlle Jean, former Ontario Premier and interim Liberal leader Bob Rae, and former Brian Mulroney cabinet Minister Perrin Beatty.
- Snowden document shows Canada set up spy posts for NSA
- MP Charmaine Borg hits back at senator's 'misogynistic' letter
- Nelson Mandela: Memorial underway in South Africa
- Canada's claim to Arctic riches includes the North Pole
- Canada set up spy posts for U.S., new Snowden document shows
- Canada's delegation arrives to pay respects to Nelson Mandela
- Prison violence not linked to double-bunking, top official says
- Inside Canada's top-secret billion-dollar spy palace
- NDP surges ahead of Tories in party power ranking: Nanos