Green Party Leader Elizabeth May (sort of) defends outgoing international cooperation minister Bev Oda ... and demonstrates the art of the eye-catching headline.
Elizabeth May offers barbed 'defence' of Bev Oda
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 04, 2012 12:11 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 04, 2012 5:15 PM ET
Top News Headlines
- Tom Mulcair says NDP dropped 20 points in 48 hours after he supported niqab
- End of Iran sanctions holds opportunity for business — and 'delicate dance' for Trudeau
- Ghomeshi judge must decide whether witness credibility questions taint core allegations
- CBC Forum: Who should be Canada's next governor general?
Latest Politics News Headlines
- NDP dropped 20 points in 48 hours after supporting niqab, Tom Mulcair says
- Iran sanctions lifted by Canada, but Justin Trudeau still faces 'delicate dance'
- Justin Trudeau says next GG will 'reflect the diversity of Canada'
- The not inconsiderable cost of 're-engaging' with the UN: Chris Hall
- '60 Minutes' to profile Justin Trudeau in an upcoming episode
- Clean-energy deal signed Friday in 1st step to green NAFTA
- Cree RCAF member left suicidal after years of racist abuse in the military
- Justin Trudeau sparks debate over where to sell pot
- Justin Trudeau marks 100 days with boost to summer jobs program
- Uber should be regulated like taxis, say Canadians in new poll