Green Party Leader Elizabeth May (sort of) defends outgoing international cooperation minister Bev Oda ... and demonstrates the art of the eye-catching headline.
Elizabeth May offers barbed 'defence' of Bev Oda
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 04, 2012 12:11 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 04, 2012 5:15 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Economic troubles overshadow MPs' return to Ottawa Jan. 24, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, with Parliament set to resume on Monday, questions about the state of the Canadian economy are bound to overshadow all other debates. The Minister of State for Finance, Kevin Sorenson, explains the government's plan.
- ISIS fight: Canadian advisers guiding airstrikes but U.S. barred from doing same
- 60 millionaire immigrant investors to be offered permanent residency
- Dean Del Mastro's court proceedings drag on
- Steven Blaney says life without parole bill coming before June
- Middle-class families earn up to $120K a year, feds say
- Dean Del Mastro asks judge to set aside election overspending guilty verdicts
- Anti-drug ad blitz cost government $7 million, documents show
- ISIS fight: Canadian special forces returned fire 2 more times
- Conservatives narrowly edge Liberals in seat count projection