Green Party Leader Elizabeth May (sort of) defends outgoing international cooperation minister Bev Oda ... and demonstrates the art of the eye-catching headline.
Elizabeth May offers barbed 'defence' of Bev Oda
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 04, 2012 12:11 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 04, 2012 5:15 PM ET
- House of Commons to reopen for business at 10am ET by Kady O'Malley Oct. 23, 2014 6:15 AM MPs, staffers and other Hill denizens are set to return to the precinct following Wednesday's attack.
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Tony Clement discusses fall economic update Oct. 18, 2014 2:01 PM This week on The House, Treasury Board president Tony Clement discusses the coming fall economic update and the ongoing public sector negotiations.
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead
- Ottawa shooting: Live updates
- Ottawa shooting: Kevin Vickers hailed as hero who helped stop attacker
- Ottawa shooting: Harper, Mulcair, Trudeau speak about attack
- Ottawa shooting: How Parliament will carry on
- Ottawa shooting: Reporter Josh Wingrove caught dramatic scene on video
- Ottawa attack: 5 questions about the shootings on Parliament Hill
- Ottawa shooting: Ex-CSIS informant Mubin Shaikh surprised by lax security
- Ottawa shooting: 15 minutes of terror in the Conservative caucus room