Green Party Leader Elizabeth May (sort of) defends outgoing international cooperation minister Bev Oda ... and demonstrates the art of the eye-catching headline.
Elizabeth May offers barbed 'defence' of Bev Oda
By Kady O'Malley , CBC News Posted: Jul 04, 2012 12:11 PM ET Last Updated: Jul 04, 2012 5:15 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Internal document raises possibility of 'Netflix tax'
- Ethics watchdog launches investigation into Trudeau's vacation in the Bahamas
- Mark Norman, outspoken military vice-chief, relieved of duty without explanation
- Conservative leadership candidates set to face off in French-language debate
- Territories agree to health funding deal with federal government