Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Steven Blaney discusses radicalization and anti-terrorism legislation Feb. 28, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney answers some of the key criticisms of the government's anti-terrorism bill. Evan Solomon also puts the controversial legislation under the microscope with Craig Forcese, an associate professor in the University of Ottawa's law faculty.
- Harper government examines game-playing to motivate bureaucrats
- Anti-terrorism bill C-51 'dangerous' legislation, 100 academics say
- Veterans will need to verify lost limbs every 3 years, instead of annually
- Was Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's attack on Parliament Hill his Plan B?
- Justin Trudeau says public transit, exports to be planks of Liberal economic policy
- Liberals, Conservatives still neck and neck in the polls
- In the Conservative war on terror, the first casualty is Parliament
- Income splitting: What it is and who benefits
- Bloc Québécois anti-niqab post could show new approach to political ads