Recently in Trade Category
It would be 'a gong show,' Stephen Harper says, if the Liberals get to be in charge of free trade.
Have a claim from the campaign trail you want us to test?
Latest Election Headlines
- Record number of women elected
- There will be more female faces in the House of Commons following Monday's federal election that saw 76 women elected, the highest number of women ever. more »
- Layton defends inexperienced Quebec caucus
- NDP Leader Jack Layton defends his youngest, least-experienced caucus members after Quebec voters elect three McGill University students and a pub manager who doesn't speak French or live in the francophone riding she'll represent. more »
- Ignatieff quits as Liberal leader
- Michael Ignatieff is quitting as the Liberal leader after his party took an electoral drubbing on Monday night. more »
- Harper faces cabinet gaps
- With Parliament expected to return to work at the end of May, Prime Minister Stephen Harper will have openings to fill after losing several cabinet ministers on election night. more »
Contents of this module will loop when using Previous & Next buttonsPrevious Slide