Canada says NAFTA renegotiations a 'historic project'
Air Date: Aug 16, 2017 10:58 AM ET
Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland says Canada's objectives at NAFTA renegotiations are clear: protecting the agreement as an engine of job creation and growth, and to modernize the trade pact to bring it up to date.
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Convicted attempted murderer invited to reception with Trudeau in India
- Trudeau promises to meet with MP responsible for inviting Jaspal Atwal to events in India
- Rogue Indian political elements may be trying to make Canada look weak on Sikh extremism: source
- Trudeau's India visit marred by invite of B.C. man convicted of attempted murder
- Jaspal Atwal, B.C. man at centre of media storm over Trudeau invite, likes posing with politicians