Border wait times short this Easter weekend, CBC readers said
By Susana Mas, CBC News Posted: Apr 23, 2014 1:23 PM ET Last Updated: Apr 23, 2014 1:23 PM ET
- National Fiddling Day proposal back in the Commons spotlight by Kady O'Malley Nov. 28, 2014 7:12 AM Also today: Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau goes behind closed doors to talk local economic issues with Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce.
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Canada's new security reality Nov. 22, 2014 2:01 PM This week on The House, U.S. Senator John McCain, Chief of the Defence Staff Tom Lawson and British Secretary of State for Defence Michael Fallon discuss Canada's new security reality.
- Black Friday 2014: Surprising fees Canadians pay for shopping online
- Sable Island horses may face extinction, Parks Canada report warns
- Suzanne Côté, Harper's Supreme Court pick, soothes a self-inflicted wound
- 52 First Nations risk losing funding for not complying with transparency law
- Parliament Hill harassment by '80s PM aide Michel Gratton recounted by ex-reporters
- Climate change survey reveals Canadians' fears for future generations
- $500M immunization fund pledged by Canada for developing nations
- Michael Sona to appeal conviction, sentence in robocalls case
- Justin Trudeau gets apology from Sun Media