Border wait times short this Easter weekend, CBC readers said
By Susana Mas, CBC News Posted: Apr 23, 2014 1:23 PM ET Last Updated: Apr 23, 2014 1:23 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland thinks "a good dispute settlement mechanism makes good trading partners," as the first day of NAFTA renegotiations with U.S. and Mexico wraps up in Washington.
Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland says moments of drama and rhetoric are to be during trade negotiations, as NAFTA talks get underway in Washington.
Latest Politics News Headlines
- 'Fundamentally failed': U.S. vows major overhaul as NAFTA talks formally begin
- Canada united, America divided on NAFTA as negotiations begin
- Tension between The Rebel and conservatives erupts anew
- Canada's 10 NAFTA demands: A list of what Canada wants as talks start this week
- Tip 1 of Freeland's Art of the Deal: Expect things to get messy