The Conservatives delayed the 2015 federal budget beyond the start of the new fiscal year, citing economic uncertainty because of the effects of low oil prices. Now that budget time is here, CBC News gives you six points to watch for in Finance Minister Joe Oliver's first federal budget. More read comments
- Terror fight hampering work on other files, senior Mountie says read comments
- Budget to estimate when Canada's economy will top $2 trillion read comments
- Live Blog Mike Duffy trial, Day 11
- Video Why Joe Oliver buys new shoes and other federal budget questions video
- Mohamed Fahmy to be issued Canadian passport read comments
- Will courts agree to keep U.S. Steel deal with Ottawa secret? read comments
- Mike Duffy trial: Suspended senator's cousin received $500 for media monitoring in P.E.I. video
- Federal budget 2015: Oliver opts for 'New Balance' shoes ahead of budget video
- Analysis Mike Duffy trial: 3 questions MPs will likely raise as House returns
- Former Hill staffer warns about lack of labour rights video audio
Insight & Analysis
Provincial Elections 2015
- Alberta election trail for Tuesday, April 21
- Here's the daily campaign buzz and the scheduled appearances for Alberta's party leaders on Tuesday.
- Rachel Notley doesn't rule out coalition talks after Alberta's election
- New Democratic Party Leader Rachel Notley says she would consider participating in a coalition if the PCs fail to win a majority in the Alberta provincial election on May 5.
- Alberta's election could be 'irrational,' says Corey Hogan audio
- A former Alberta Liberal Party director says there is no historical precedent for the May 5 provincial election and anything could happen as a result.
- Live Blog Angela Walker's District Dash: east of Charlottetown
- Angela Walker is talking to voters in districts bordering on the north and east of Charlottetown Tuesday, checking in on how party messages are playing with Islanders.
- Live Blog P.E.I. campaign trail: forum on the environment
- A forum on environmental issues highlights the P.E.I. Votes 2015 calendar Tuesday.
- INTERVIEW Progressive Conservative Leader Rob Lantz on Island Morning audio
- A feature interview with Progressive Conservative Leader Rob Lantz.
- Budget 2015: 6 elements to watch for
- 49 Canadian Rangers have died since January 2011
- Mike Duffy trial: More details expected about photo expenses
- Mohamed Fahmy to be issued Canadian passport
- Mike Duffy trial: Suspended senator's cousin received $500 for media monitoring in P.E.I.
- Federal budget 2015: Oliver opts for 'New Balance' shoes ahead of budget
- Mike Duffy trial, Day 11
- Federal budget 2015: Traditions vs. rules
- Mike Duffy trial: 3 questions MPs will likely raise as House returns
Mike Duffy trial: The players so far
- Week One of the Mike Duffy trial Apr. 11, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, with week one of the Mike Duffy trial now in the books, we break down the first week of proceedings and the political implications of the case with the CBC's Terry Milewski, Radio-Canada's Emmanuelle Latraverse, the former law clerk of the House of commons Rob Walsh and the Senate's longest-serving member Anne Cools.