Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird says Canada has removed two banks from its list of sanctions against Russia. More
- Hospital ER times reveal some ‘disturbing’ waits read comments
- Justin Trudeau’s abortion stance 'undemocratic,' say ex-MPs read comments
- Why was Mike Tyson allowed to enter Canada?
- Satellite ministerial staff costs soar by 70 per cent during austerity years
- Exclusive Ukrainian president asks Canada to provide more loans, share intelligence read comments video
- Stephen Harper's Labrador-less tweet goes AWOL
- Scotland referendum: Independence forces likely victors, no matter the vote read comments video
- Opinion How impulsive youth voters could decide Scotland's referendum read comments
Insight & Analysis
New Brunswick Votes 2014
- NDP candidate 'uncomfortable' with Dominic Cardy's shale gas policy
- The NDP candidate in Kent South is criticizing his party’s shale gas policy for not going far enough to protect landowners, saying he would not have run in the election had the full platform been available earlier.
- Shale gas, jobs dominate Kent South race
- The southeastern riding of Kent South may serve as a microcosm to better understand how the divisive debate over jobs and shale gas development is gripping the province.
- Opinion Immigration is key to New Brunswick's economic growth
- The next premier should look at ways to attract more immigrants to the province as a way to grow the economy, writes Manju Varma.
- Justin Trudeau’s abortion stance 'undemocratic,' say ex-MPs
- Scotland independence vote could be as close as Quebec referendum: Éric Grenier
- Petro Poroshenko urges additional loans, intelligence sharing with Canada
- Canada, U.S. want to wean Ukraine off Russian energy
- Scotland referendum: Will slacktivists help secession succeed?
- Petro Poroshenko: 'I am thankful to Canada'
- New coal plant regulations have 'negligible effect,' report says
- Rob Ford's cancer diagnosis: Will the mayoral candidates soften their attacks?
- 'Confused' prostitution bill can't be fixed, lawyer Alan Young says
MPs on summer recess: what was yours doing?
- Chris Alexander hints at long-term Iraq mission Sep. 13, 2014 2:01 PM This week on The House, Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander discusses Canada's participation in the coalition to fight ISIS. Could the mission turn into long-term engagement in the region?.