By Photo Cred: Christian Peña, CBC News Posted: Jun 01, 2010 5:15 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 01, 2010 5:30 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Welcome to the National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
The U.S. National Weather Service has issued a flood watch for the Buffalo area, as sharply warmer weekend temperatures are forecast to be accompanied by rain. CBC meteorologist Jay Scotland explains how a melt could impact the area.
Protesters and police clash in Mexico City's main square over government handling of the disappearance and apparent massacre of 43 student teachers.
- Longueuil fatal crash: Prosecutor says decision not to lay charges based on evidence
- Eric Morgan, acquitted of 2006 murder, sues Peel police for $25M
- Moustache Gravy calendar parodies Vancouver men for Movember
- Const. Joel Demore, Ottawa police officer, named on hacked city site
- Toronto fans step up, sing U.S. national anthem, after technical glitch
- Winnie the Pooh spanked by Polish council for not wearing pants
- Canadian military veterans plan to enlist with Kurds battling ISIS
- Saskatchewan winter too much for one CBC Radio listener
- Lori Douglas wins temporary ban on nude photos at disciplinary hearing
- More Kinder Morgan protesters arrested on Burnaby Mountain