PEI Pension Changes, Breast Cancer: Genetic Testing and Reconstruction
Posted: Oct 15, 2014 12:02 AM ET
PEI announces sweeping changes to government pensions - and the unions respond. A conversation about genetic testing for breast cancer, mastectomies, and reconstruction. Plus, two New Brunswickers describe their encounters with black bears.
Top News Headlines
After a three-day search, a CBC News crew finally caught up with Ryan Arcand, whose beautiful music has turned the homeless man into a viral star.
- Jian Ghomeshi allegedly choked, beat N.B. woman with belt
- Air Canada service agents call carry-on crackdown too unpleasant
- Rob Ford's tumour hasn't shrunk after chemotherapy
- Income splitting: What it is and who benefits
- Stephen Colbert praises Kevin Vickers: 'To hell with Bruce Willis'
- Dean Del Mastro's political fate hangs on verdict
- Sandwich for homeless man gets thousands of likes on Facebook
- Banks, credit card firms agree to cut fees charged to retailers
- 3 Sherbrooke, Que., Muslim men missing in Middle East
- TD CEO Ed Clark: I'm paid too much, so I give back