PEI Pension Changes, Breast Cancer: Genetic Testing and Reconstruction
Posted: Oct 15, 2014 12:02 AM ET
PEI announces sweeping changes to government pensions - and the unions respond. A conversation about genetic testing for breast cancer, mastectomies, and reconstruction. Plus, two New Brunswickers describe their encounters with black bears.
Top News Headlines
Prime Minister Stephen Harper tells Peter Mansbridge that he believes change is coming to Cuba.
- CFOX host Jeff O'Neil provokes outrage with 'F***, kill or marry' question
- Dalhousie dentistry student speaks out about sexism in faculty
- Wildrose waits as floor-crossing goes to vote by Alberta Tories
- The Interview premiere screenings axed from Canadian theatres
- Jordan Axani finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for free trip around the world
- Cuba, U.S. to restore diplomatic relations after 50-year rift
- BlackBerry Classic returns to fundamentals
- Dalhousie University probes misogynistic student 'Gentlemen's Club'
- Cuba, U.S. relations 'overdue development,' Stephen Harper says
- Anti-aging secret discovered by UBC researcher in wrinkle-free mice