Parenting a teenager with Asperger syndrome
Posted: Jan 09, 2014 12:03 AM ET
The teenage years can be hard enough. If your child has Asperger syndrome, it can be especially challenging. A new program in Sudbury is designed to help youth and their parents get around these challenges. We hear from one mother who's 14 year old son is in the program.
Top News Headlines
It's been 10 years since the Boxing Day tsunami roared through the Indian Ocean. Now, Adrienne Arsenault reconnects with a girl from Sri Lanka she met there in the days following the disaster.
- Ottawa's Tanger Outlets mall shooting injures 1
- Beaten First Nation girl regained consciousness on Christmas
- Order of Canada: Chantal Kreviazuk, Sheldon Kennedy among 95 honorees
- The tsunami of 2004 and the little girl in the Christmas dress
- Profanity, tailgating road rage caught on Richmond dash cam
- Fire that destroyed 2 Yorkville restaurants 'suspicious'
- Saved by the Bell TV star 'Screech' charged in bar stabbing
- Boxing Day deals come to Halifax
- Abbotsford off-duty police officer allegedly hits 14-year-old pedestrian
- Vladimir Putin, Russian president, names NATO expansion as key risk