Overboard on a Christmas display
Posted: Dec 11, 2013 2:11 PM ET
Paul Brandt invested in several big inflatable Christmas characters. But his festive spirit has gotten on the nerves of his neighbours. Daybreak's Brady Strachan has more.
Top News Headlines
Canadian Kevin Tardif was charged with indecent exposure for running naked across the field during a college football game between Old Dominion and Middle Tennessee
Ivan Trifonov, 70, makes a record descent in a hot air balloon to the bottom of a 200-metre-deep cave in the Velebit Mountains in southern Croatia
- 1st Ebola case diagnosed in U.S. confirmed by CDC
- Fatal streetcar collision at St. Clair and Keele
- Windows 10 unveiled by Microsoft
- RCMP decision to drop fur hats over animal-rights concerns overruled by Tories
- Canadian Blood Services urges donations as supply 'critically low'
- Target baby PJs say boys are heroes, girls can date them
- Checked-bag fees may heighten carry-on chaos
- Amal Alamuddin's wedding gown revealed after George Clooney nuptials
- ISIS fight: Stephen Harper to brief Conservative caucus on options
- Look around, ISIS's acolytes are just apprentices at atrocity