Our regular political panel assesses how quickly Harper will move on his agenda, and debates the NDP/Liberal merger debate. Plus, there's a special announcement about one of our panelists. Don't miss it.
Of Majorities and Mergers
CBC News Posted: May 05, 2011 12:30 PM ET Last Updated: May 05, 2011 12:28 PM ET
Top News Headlines
- Province cuts support for woman with cerebral palsy because mom set up trust fund
- Who is Gerald Donohue, the guy behind the contracts at Mike Duffy's trial?
- Alberta's wonky polls one thing, rogue Tories a sign of bigger trouble: Kathleen Petty
- Canadian disaster response teams head to devastated Nepal
- Google Maps leads Toronto man down treacherous road near Gander
- Alberta's wonky election polls one thing, rogue Tories a sign of bigger trouble
- Woman with cerebral palsy loses Quebec's help because mom saved for her future
- Nepal earthquake: Death toll rises to over 3,700
- Complex income tax system costing Canadians: study
- Mike Duffy Trial: Gerald Donohue and the $64K question
- Canadian writer Michael Ondaatje boycotts PEN gala over Charlie Hebdo award
- Christopher Phillips email describes uses for osmium tetroxide
- Patrick Brown found in Dominican Republic after 5 nights missing
- Tim Hortons co-founder Ron Joyce faces sexual assault lawsuit; calls it 'extortion'