Nurse practitioners laid off in Airdrie and Cochrane
Posted: Jan 15, 2014 12:04 AM ET
Nurse practitioners who work at the Urgent Care Centres in Airdrie and Cochrane will soon be out of a job. Eyeopener host David Gray talks to Dr. Julian Kyne, Medical Director of Airdrie's Urgent Care Centre, about the cuts and their potential impact.
Top News Headlines
- Sunwing Flight 656: Melana Muzikante, Lilia Ratmanski face charges
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt get married
- Russian troops have entered Ukraine, Ukraine president says
- Thomas Lukaszuk's $20K cell bill triggered by cabinet minister's family dispute
- Tim Hortons: Why the coffee giant is 'genuinely beloved' by Canadians
- Husband dies, wife survives 8 days after canoe capsizes in northern Sask.
- Hurricane Cristobal to bring wind, rain to Atlantic Canada
- Calgary stabbings: Matthew de Grood to appear in court
- 2 people shot, gunman barricades himself inside Gatineau building
- Sunwing Flight 656: 'Unruly' passengers force plane's return to Pearson