Nurse practitioners laid off in Airdrie and Cochrane
Posted: Jan 15, 2014 12:04 AM ET
Nurse practitioners who work at the Urgent Care Centres in Airdrie and Cochrane will soon be out of a job. Eyeopener host David Gray talks to Dr. Julian Kyne, Medical Director of Airdrie's Urgent Care Centre, about the cuts and their potential impact.
Top News Headlines
- Burlington Skyway crash: Driver charged with impaired driving
- Marvel charts new frontier with Guardians of the Galaxy
- B.C. chief Ron Giesbrecht's $1M pay 'very troubling,' minister's office says
- B.C. teachers' strike: parents to get $40 a day if strike continues
- Jaime Palm death: 'We'll never forget her and how amazing she was'
- Ebola outbreak: Infected American aid worker to be treated in U.S.
- Vancouver Aquarium whale, dolphin breeding program to end
- Temporary foreign worker agency Actyl Group sues McDonald's Canada
- Gaza conflict: 3-day ceasefire between Israel, Hamas goes into effect
- Pope Francis's 10 happiness tips: Turn off the TV and don't try to convert others