New Westminster fire
Posted: Oct 10, 2013 11:35 AM ET
A fire in New Westminster has destroyed a number of businesses and buildings at Columbia and MacKenzie Street. We speak to CBC's Steve Lus on the scene, and to Eric Pattison, a heritage architect living in New West.
Top News Headlines
- James Foley killing: Obama vows 'relentless' response
- James Foley, missing U.S. journalist, believed dead in ISIS beheading
- Steve Pettibone missing: Police find body near Brockville
- Jackie Chan shocked and angry over son's drug arrest
- New Brunswick tourists live in RV with 12 children
- 'Ice Bucket Challenge': Activism or slacktivism?
- McCain sells frozen pizza business to Dr. Oetker
- Is Michael Brown's shooting death really about race?
- Same-store sales at Target Canada tumble 11% in second quarter
- Jacques Tremblay, racy teen novel author, quits teaching after backlash