Name Tags Causing Border Delays
Posted: Dec 11, 2013 12:04 AM ET
The Canada Border Services Agency says this morning's delays at the Ambassador and Blue Water bridges is the result of staff members questioning the safety implications of wearing a name tag on their uniform. We spoke to Customs and Immigration Union VP Ron Moran.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Jian Ghomeshi to plead not guilty to sex assault, choking charges
- Grocery stores caught cheating on packaging dates of meat and poultry
- 'Brutal' wedding ceremony ruined by United National Church minister
- Quebec helicopter jailbreak surveillance video released by court
- Peter Goldring retracts statement advising MPs to wear body cameras
- Australian Phil Hughes dead from cricket match injury
- Tamir Rice shooting: Officer shot 12-year-old boy within 2 seconds
- Kinder Morgan protest arrests may be illegal says BCCLA
- Indigenous video game designer takes stand against Custer's Revenge
- Woman, months-old baby asked to get off OC Transpo bus