Michelle Kohl Remembers Her Fiancé, Myles MacIntosh
Posted: Mar 04, 2014 9:31 AM ET
Michelle Kohl is speaking out in an exclusive interview with CBC. Her fiancé, Myles MacIntosh, was involved in an altercation the night of his stag in Saskatoon. Police believe he eventually fell into the river. Michelle shares her memories with Sheila.
Top News Headlines
- Wynne slams Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments
- Toronto councillor wants 'thy sons' taken out of O Canada
- Naomi Lewis's 'my big Jewish nose' essay sparks controversy
- Saskatoon berry gets name change in U.S.
- James Foley killing: Why ISIS beheaded the U.S. journalist
- U.S. condemns Russian aid convoy into Ukraine, threatens more sanctions
- Gun smuggling charges for Markel Chiles, former U.S. judge
- Saskatchewan considered separation, Roy Romanow reveals
- Stephen Harper concerned by Russia's growing military presence in Arctic
- Car crashes through Oshawa family's living room, bursts into flames