Miami doctor offers help for acid attack victim
Posted: Jan 30, 2014 12:02 AM ET
CNN's Anderson Cooper is trying to help a Longueuil woman get treatment for her scars. Homerun's Sue Smith talks to Miami's Dr.Jill Waibel, who has offered to perform surgery for free on Tanya St. Arnaud, left disfigured by an acid attack.
Top News Headlines
- TTC bus hits, kills Scarborough teen, driver fails to remain at scene
- Ian Bush charged in home invasion of Ottawa war veteran
- WWI Christmas Truce still remembered
- Li Yinhe, sexologist in China, reveals relationship with transgender man
- Super-Earth confirmed by UBC astronomer using MOST space telescope
- Pacific storm expected in B.C. this weekend could impact holiday travel
- North Korea offers to join Sony Pictures hacking probe
- Danielle Smith defends floor crossing as 'a victory' for Wildrose Party
- Jack Daniel's Christmas hologram ad sends Hamiltonian home to Australia
- Luka Magnotta trial jury deliberations: What's taking so long?