Maternal exercise improves baby brain health
Posted: Nov 10, 2014 12:05 AM ET
Université de Montréal professor Dr. Dave Ellemberg says maternal exercise improves infant health. The study found that as little as 20 minutes of exercise a day, three times a week, can boost a newborn's brain development.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
It's been 10 years since the Boxing Day tsunami roared through the Indian Ocean. Now, Adrienne Arsenault reconnects with a girl from Sri Lanka she met there in the days following the disaster.
A Moscow shopping mall uses U.S. flag doormats for customers to wipe their feet in a show of defiance against American policies towards Russia
- Black Ivory Coffee: Canadian’s elephant poop coffee makes a pricey cup of Joe
- Vatican forever bars woman who bared breasts
- U.K., Germany hit with snow and ice
- Dalhousie dentistry scandal: Should free speech protect students from punishment?
- Son pays off parents' mortgage for Christmas
- North Korea describes Obama with racial slur in Sony hacking row
- Ottawa's Tanger Outlets shooting believed to be gang 'infighting'
- Beaten First Nation girl regained consciousness on Christmas
- Husband holds intruder while wife calls RNC
- Tim Hortons deal, plunging oil were 2014's most read business stories