Posted: Nov 11, 2013 12:03 AM ET
Amber, medium, light, extra-light. A local maple syrup producer tells us why proposed changes to labels may not be so sweet.
Top News Headlines
- Suzanne Côté tried to claim $200K in clothing, personal expenses
- Pakistani Taliban attack: Why insurgents killed 132 schoolchildren in cold blood
- Anti-marijuana ad's dubious claim a scary hit with parents
- Stephen Collins, 7th Heaven dad, admits to sexual contact with young girls
- U.S. torture debate underscores shifting view on personal liberties
- Stephen Harper says RCMP training prepared him for Oct. 22 attack
- Dalhousie dentistry students to decide together justice for Facebook posts
- Jingle Bells Christmas song started as a drinking song written by a 'jerk'
- Emma Czornobaj awaits sentencing in 2 deaths after highway stop for ducks
- Vladimir Putin says ruble will recover, accuses West of trying to corner Russia