Luc Ferrandez denounces Côté's use of robocalls
Posted: Oct 10, 2013 7:02 PM ET
Projet Montréal's Luc Ferrandez says it's a 'Republican-style smear campaign' while Marcel Côté apologizes.
Top News Headlines
- Netflix refuses CRTC demand to hand over subscriber data
- Benjamin Netanyahu: Confront ISIS ‘poison’ tree before it grows
- Calgary house turned into Tim Hortons
- Younger workers poorer than parents' generation, research says
- Raymond Caissie's release in 2013 outrages Surrey Mayor Dianne Watts
- Earliest sign of human habitation in Canada may have been found
- Parents of child with ADHD get anonymous letter about 'incessant screaming'
- Fish incorrectly labelled for 'better profits' in Quebec
- David Alward concedes election, resigns as Tory leader
- Target winning price battle with Wal-Mart, study shows