Lou Reed's unique view of the world view
Posted: Oct 28, 2013 10:55 AM ET
Among many things, Reed was a talented photographer. In February 2010, he spoke with Jian about the stunning, mainly black and white images he shot for his Romanticism collection.
Top News Headlines
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'
- Renee Zellweger stuns fans with unrecognizable face
- Martin Couture-Rouleau, hit-and-run driver, arrested by RCMP in July
- Daniele Watts, actress who accused LAPD of profiling, facing charges
- Martin Couture-Rouleau case underscores passport seizure dilemma
- Canadian fighter jets intercept Russian military planes
- Who is Martin Couture-Rouleau?
- Grieving spouse thanks Yukoners for support after fatal grizzly bear attack
- Sarah Leung sentenced to 5 years for killing her 2 babies
- Justin Trudeau says a marriage in politics has its 'ups and downs'