Long-term care death
Posted: Dec 03, 2013 8:17 PM ET
Cassie Liska, daughter of a woman who died in a long-term care facility in Calgary, tells us how she feels about the care her mother received.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Meet Marie Henein, the 'fearless and brilliant' lawyer defending Jian Ghomeshi
- Winter storm leaves 40,000 without power in New Brunswick
- Jian Ghomeshi to plead not guilty to sex assault, choking charges
- Grocery stores caught cheating on packaging dates of meat and poultry
- 'Brutal' wedding ceremony ruined by United National Church minister
- Bell employees planted glowing online reviews of new Bell app
- U.S. firm investigated for clean-up at old Canadian mill site
- Australian Phil Hughes dead from cricket match injury
- Tamir Rice shooting: Officer shot 12-year-old boy within 2 seconds
- Peter Goldring retracts statement advising MPs to wear body cameras