Long-term care death
Posted: Dec 03, 2013 8:17 PM ET
Cassie Liska, daughter of a woman who died in a long-term care facility in Calgary, tells us how she feels about the care her mother received.
Top News Headlines
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead
- Ottawa shooting: Live updates
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, slain Ottawa shooter, had criminal record in Quebec, B.C.
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, shot dead in Ottawa, dreamed of becoming full-time soldier
- Ottawa shooting: Kevin Vickers hailed as hero who helped stop attacker
- Ottawa shooting: Harper, Mulcair, Trudeau speak about attack
- Ottawa shooting: Dash cam video appears to show Parliament Hill shooter Michael Zehaf-Bibeau
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'
- Ottawa shooting: Dramatic events caught on video
- Ottawa shooting: How events unfolded