Lisée denounces altercations targeting Muslims
Posted: Sep 17, 2013 3:37 PM ET
PQ minister responsible for Montreal calls for a calm debate over the charter. Lisée says changes to the charter are possible.
Top News Headlines
- Peter MacKay poses in pro-gun 'No Compromise' T-shirt
- Breastfeeding 'contract' at B.C. hospitals alienating some moms
- Paper billing fees add up to over $500M a year, study finds
- Zara pulls kids' shirt design resembling WW II concentration camp uniforms
- Céline Dion fans post touching tribute for René Angélil
- ISIS and Obama's dilemma: Would he be helping Assad in Syria airstrikes?
- B.C. teachers' strike: Peter Fassbender to meet with Jim Iker Wednesday
- Husband dies, wife survives after canoe capsizes in northern Sask.
- Western University newspaper apologizes for offensive frosh week issue
- 2 people rescued from disabled boat near brink of Niagara Falls