Knee injury and concussions are top injuries for soccer players
Posted: Oct 03, 2014 3:22 PM ET
BC Soccer and a local sport science centre are working with players of all levels to better prevent and treat injuries.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to the National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Industrial explosion, fire in Sarnia, Ont., injures 5
- Ottawa shooting: The face-to-face encounter that ended the attack on Parliament
- Montreal Muslim says Ottawa, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu attacks "not in my name"
- Kelowna Airport: man in custody after Edmonton-Kelowna-Calgary flight threatened
- Jaylen Fryberg was confronted by 1st-year teacher during Washington school shooting
- Ottawa shooting: Parliament Hill now open to public
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's family: 'He belonged to all of us'
- Attempt begins to recover military plane nearly 74 years after lake crash
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo: Outpouring of emotion as 'Canada's son' comes home
- Iran hangs woman for killing alleged rapist