Kelowna stunt biker in hospital
Posted: Jan 07, 2014 2:54 PM ET
Kelowna's Bruce Cook was attempting a double front flip on a motor cycle when he came off his bike and crashed. It happenend in Ontario. He's in hospital with severe spinal injuries.
Top News Headlines
Jordan Axani, stuck with a prepaid round-the-world ticket after breaking up with his girlfriend, chooses Elizabeth Quinn Gallagher for the free trip
- Canadian shot by U.S. border guards at Ambassador Bridge
- Suspect arrested after toddler left at Surrey bus stop
- Child severely injured in assault on Paul Band
- Ismaaiyl Brinsley, NYC police shooter, had troubled past, criminal record
- P.K. Subban blackface in Théâtre du Rideau Vert play deemed offensive by some
- Marco Antonio Parilla Jr. arrested in killing of Florida police officer
- SaskPower worker electrocuted on high-voltage line near Wakaw, Sask.
- German house sparkles with over 400,000 Christmas lights
- Westjet pilots vote in favour of new contract
- Ismaaiyl Brinsley identified as suspect in shooting of 2 NYC officers