Judge asked to kick teen off social media
Posted: Oct 17, 2013 10:34 AM ET
Crown prosecutor Steve Drake tells Norma Lee MacLeod of Maritime Noon why he wants a judge to ban a teenager from social media.
Top News Headlines
- Céline Dion fans post touching tribute for René Angélil
- 2 people rescued from disabled boat near brink of Niagara Falls
- Manitoba flood victims paid double at restaurant, audit finds
- Zara pulls kids' shirt design resembling WW II concentration camp uniforms
- Canada Post makes a profit after hiking mail prices
- ISIS and Obama's dilemma: Would he be helping Assad in Syria airstrikes?
- Vancouver real estate titles reveal city's racist history
- CloudDX makes final cut in $10M Tricoder XPrize contest
- Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him
- Climate change impacts 'might already be considered dangerous'