Judge asked to kick teen off social media
Posted: Oct 16, 2014 12:02 AM ET
Crown prosecutor Steve Drake tells Norma Lee MacLeod of Maritime Noon why he wants a judge to ban a teenager from social media.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
The U.S. National Weather Service has issued a flood watch for the Buffalo area, as sharply warmer weekend temperatures are forecast to be accompanied by rain. CBC meteorologist Jay Scotland explains how a melt could impact the area.
Protesters and police clash in Mexico City's main square over government handling of the disappearance and apparent massacre of 43 student teachers.
- Japan earthquake causes injuries, building collapse
- Should Mexico still be considered a 'safe country'?
- Syria could be next target of Canada's CF-18s
- Sudbury Basin formed by comet, not asteroid, researcher says
- Bill Cosby performs to adoring crowd amid rape allegations
- Somalia's Al-Shabaab says it killed 28 in Kenya
- Michael Brown shooting: leaders urge calm ahead of grand jury decision
- Const. Joel Demore, Ottawa police officer, named on hacked city site
- Buffalo residents shovelling snow but now worried about rain, flooding
- Saskatchewan winter too much for one CBC Radio listener