Jacques Parizeau enters the values charter fray
Posted: Oct 02, 2014 12:02 AM ET
The former PQ premier says the charter goes too far; he also clarifies his 1995 referendum night speech when he blamed money and ethnic voters.
Top News Headlines
- Santa tracker: Follow St. Nick's journey across the globe with Norad
- The Interview gets Canadian online release
- Surrey carjacking suspect facing multiple charges
- ISIS captures Jordanian pilot after warplane crashes in Syria
- Edward Greenspan, criminal lawyer and legal pioneer, dead at 70
- Green Christmas to greet millions of Canadians
- Norad Santa Tracker: Christmas tradition began with a wrong number
- Christmas Day: What's open in Vancouver?
- Police shooting: White Missouri officer shoots, kills black man who pulled gun near Ferguson
- Spectacular Lamborghini crash caught on dash-cam video