Jacques Parizeau enters the values charter fray
Posted: Oct 02, 2014 12:02 AM ET
The former PQ premier says the charter goes too far; he also clarifies his 1995 referendum night speech when he blamed money and ethnic voters.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Rob Ford asked to leave Ward 17 advance voting station
- Canada's Ebola response gets fresh test in Nova Scotia
- Yukon woman killed in bear attack
- Simushir and tugboat Barbara Foss expected in Prince Rupert tonight
- Deported Nazi war criminals still collecting U.S. Social Security
- Sweden hunts for submarine intruding in its waters
- Why the ISIS mission is Obama's real 'red line'
- ISIS fight: Turkey opposes U.S. arms transfer to Kurds fighting in Kobani
- Exoskeleton enables paralyzed groom to walk down the aisle
- FinTRAC, Canadian financial intelligence agency, tracks funds to ISIS