Jacques Parizeau enters the values charter fray
Posted: Oct 02, 2014 12:02 AM ET
The former PQ premier says the charter goes too far; he also clarifies his 1995 referendum night speech when he blamed money and ethnic voters.
Top News Headlines
It was a chaotic scene outside a Toronto courthouse after former CBC radio host Jian Ghomeshi made his first court appearance on 5 criminal charges
- Jian Ghomeshi to plead not guilty to sex assault, choking charges
- The Jian Ghomeshi case: What is the 'overcome resistance' charge?
- America's Ferguson protests put police authority on trial
- Jurassic World trailer offers surprise preview for fans
- Coca-Cola gets into milk business with Fairlife brand
- New Brunswick abortion restriction lifted by Premier Brian Gallant
- NDP MP who alleges 'sex without consent' with Massimo Pacetti 'open' to resolution
- L'Isle-Verte rescue effort was 'free for all,' witness says
- Half-million cancers worldwide linked to obesity
- Tax reform paper recommends higher rate for top incomes, flat tax for investments