iPhone catches fire in Rimbey bedroom
Air Date: May 19, 2015 12:00 AM ET
A Rimbey teenager is recovering after his plugged-in iPhone caught fire while he was sleeping. We talk to the chief of Rimbey's fire department, John Weisgerber, about the incident.
Top News Headlines
- 'We are relaxed because we are winning again': Russia welcomes an unconventional Trump
- Nursing home allows Alzheimer's patient to leave with man once accused of defrauding her
- Trump as job creator — reality or just reality TV with lots of spin?
- Mexico music festival organizer 'didn't fall in line,' warn threats in wake of nightclub shooting
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.