'Insulin is not a cure'
Posted: Apr 07, 2014 9:44 AM ET
Sue Taylor, of The Canadian Diabetes Association, explains the first-ever Diabetes Charter and why the disease can be a burden for those who have it.
Top News Headlines
- Steve Adsley survives after stroke by drinking toilet water for 7 days
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017 crash: No survivors, French president says
- World's biggest aquatic insect claimed by China
- Iceberg collapse proves risks of getting too close: videographer
- World's 85 richest earn more than 3.5 billion poorest: UN
- Gaza conflict: Air Canada Flight AC84 lands in Tel Aviv after circling
- Vegetarian or flexitarian: How much meat do you really want to give up?
- 'Preventing poverty' not a valid goal for tax purposes, CRA tells Oxfam Canada
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017 crash: Canadian family of 4 on board plane
- Rob Ford: Toronto mayor to host Ford Fest bash tonight