'Insulin is not a cure'
Posted: Apr 07, 2014 9:44 AM ET
Sue Taylor, of The Canadian Diabetes Association, explains the first-ever Diabetes Charter and why the disease can be a burden for those who have it.
Top News Headlines
- Malcolm Young of AC/DC suffering from dementia, band confirms
- 'Deadbeats' across Canada owe more than $3.7B in support
- Echoes of Tiananmen in Hong Kong's 'most civil' disobedience
- 1st Ebola case diagnosed in U.S. confirmed by CDC
- Jean-Philippe Auclair, Quebec extreme skier, killed in avalanche
- Judy Manning to wait until next election to run for seat
- White House intruder case another Secret Service lapse
- Man carried girl off into bushes, Abbotsford driver reports
- Deadbeat parents owe nearly $65M in Nova Scotia
- Tom Mulcair's EU trade deal choice could signal election strategy