Posted: Jul 22, 2014 12:00 AM ET
Paula Marner is a mom of seven-year-old twins... whose taps on an Apple iPod have resulted in a $3,000 credit card bill. Adam Walsh has the cautionary tale about kids racking up big bills playing games on smart devices.
Top News Headlines
- 1st Ebola case diagnosed in U.S. confirmed by CDC
- Windows 10 unveiled by Microsoft
- Jean-Philippe Auclair, Quebec extreme skier, killed in avalanche
- Canadian Blood Services urges donations as supply 'critically low'
- SkyTrain switch glitch hits Expo and Millennium line commuters
- Look around, ISIS's acolytes are just apprentices at atrocity
- Hong Kong protests holding strong through lightning, rain
- Children photographed without consent at West Vancouver park, police say
- Laurier student covers OutKast hit Hey Ya! on french horn
- Target baby PJs say boys are heroes, girls can date them