Posted: Jan 30, 2014 12:02 AM ET
Providing value for money has cost nurses at the Ottawa Hospital their jobs.
Top News Headlines
- Burlington Skyway crash: Driver charged with impaired driving
- Jaime Palm death: 'We'll never forget her and how amazing she was'
- B.C. chief Ron Giesbrecht's $1M pay 'very troubling,' minister's office says
- Marvel charts new frontier with Guardians of the Galaxy
- B.C. teachers' strike: parents to get $40 a day if strike continues
- Ebola outbreak: Infected American aid worker to be treated in U.S.
- Vancouver Aquarium whale, dolphin breeding program to end
- Temporary foreign worker agency Actyl Group sues McDonald's Canada
- Ivory trafficking charges laid in U.S. against Richmond antique dealer
- Pope Francis's 10 happiness tips: Turn off the TV and don't try to convert others