Highway 17 Analysis
Posted: Nov 18, 2013 9:10 AM ET
Since 2001, hundreds of people have died on highways in the national capital region. CBC Ottawa has mapped out these fatalities and noticed some trends.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
Susan Ormiston reports from the site of the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 crash, where forensic officers have finally been granted access to view bodies collected by pro-Russian fighters
Amanda Lang sits down with Kim Cattrall to talk about her new show "Sensitive Skin," and changing perceptions of women and aging.
- Grizzly bear 'highway' uncovered in B.C. rainforest
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Crash cause coverup likely impossible
- Beef's environmental costs called exceptionally high
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Train carrying victims arrives in Kharkiv
- South Korea ferry disaster: Fugitive billionaire ferry owner found dead
- Loretta Saunders's father can't 'handle' being in courtroom
- Mike Duffy charged Senate to attend personal funerals, RCMP say
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: The Kremlin PR strategy
- Lucie Roussel, La Prairie mayor, dies after 15 wasp stings
- Orange is the New Black popularity forces jail to change jump suits