Highway 17 Analysis
Posted: Nov 18, 2013 9:10 AM ET
Since 2001, hundreds of people have died on highways in the national capital region. CBC Ottawa has mapped out these fatalities and noticed some trends.
Top News Headlines
Artist bends the mind by changing people's faces with three-dimensional visual projection system
- Canada plans legislation to end pay-to-pay billing fees
- Asteroid smash-up captured by NASA telescope
- B.C. teachers' strike: When could classes start?
- Is it time for higher speed limits on Canada's highways?
- Gregory and Collin Gordon, Calgary brothers, join ranks of Canadians fighting for ISIS
- Porter exploring sale of Billy Bishop terminal
- B.C. tour bus crashes on Coquihalla Highway, 43 injured, 5 critically
- Premiers agree to move forward with a national energy strategy
- Playboy model Brandi Brandt jailed for drug role
- Sunwing Flight 656: Why passengers are unlikely to win damages due to unruly fliers