The Wait Times Alliance has released its annual report card. Below is a chart of the grades each province received on the wait times they have on popular medical procedures:
What grade did your province get?
CBC News Posted: Jun 19, 2012 10:23 AM ET Last Updated: Jun 19, 2012 10:21 AM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Health News Headlines
- Canada needs 'defined model' of universal pharmacare, citizen panel urges
- Seniors' financial vulnerability flagged for doctors
- Get ready to pay more for private drug plans
- Canadians leaving extended health benefits unclaimed
- The Santa Claus story: Beloved tradition or damaging lie?
- How an essential medicines list could benefit Canadians
- Universal drug plan would save billions, UBC researchers say
- Best before dates and expiry dates: 5 things you may not know
- Lyme disease increase alarms Canada's top doctor
- 'People are dying': Life-saving opioid antidote hard to find