The Wait Times Alliance has released its annual report card. Below is a chart of the grades each province received on the wait times they have on popular medical procedures:
What grade did your province get?
CBC News Posted: Jun 19, 2012 10:23 AM ET Last Updated: Jun 19, 2012 10:21 AM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Health News Headlines
- Locally transmitted Zika virus infects 41 in Singapore
- No scalpel, no drill: Medical procedure to treat uncontrollable hand tremor a 'game changer'
- Exposure to 9/11 disaster tied to low birthweight, preterm delivery
- Zika outbreak: FDA advises screening for all blood centres
- How EpiPen's maker raised prices, and hackles, so much in U.S.
- This is Sting's brain on music
- No strong proof that flossing your teeth has medical benefit
- Best before dates and expiry dates: 5 things you may not know
- Parents' behaviours key to kids' healthy living, Ontario survey suggests
- 'This is pretty incredible': How Cuba – and Canada – give U.S. lung cancer patient new hope