The Wait Times Alliance has released its annual report card. Below is a chart of the grades each province received on the wait times they have on popular medical procedures:
What grade did your province get?
CBC News Posted: Jun 19, 2012 10:23 AM ET Last Updated: Jun 19, 2012 10:21 AM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Health News Headlines
- Ebola myths: 5 assumptions that aren't true
- Colic in babies reduced with probiotics, Canadian study finds
- Chikungunya, mosquito-borne virus, infected more than 200 Canadians
- Canadian experimental Ebola vaccine vials arrive in Geneva
- Tuberculosis claims 'staggering number of lives,' WHO says
- Ebola quarantine in Liberia threatened by lack of food
- Worst-ever Ebola outbreak, by the numbers
- Could Ebola rank among the deadliest communicable diseases?
- Ebola facts: The truth about the virus
- Paralyzed man Darek Fidyka walks after cell transplant, rehab