Robert Pope, Dalhousie medical school's first artist in residence, painted his journey with cancer. His work was displayed for medical students so that they could learn from what he went through and is now on exhibition for the public.
What can medical students learn from art?
CBC News Posted: Nov 12, 2012 11:10 AM ET Last Updated: Nov 12, 2012 10:46 AM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Health News Headlines
- Should we let the crowd fund Canadian science if no one else will?
- Anti-smoking plan may kill cigarettes — and save Big Tobacco
- Blood test for early detection of 8 cancers looks promising
- 'Do not eat': Teens warned against taking 'Tide pod challenge'
- A look at the cognitive test that Trump aced — and why it's 'not considered definitive'
- Morning sickness drug Diclectin doesn't work, confidential industry documents reviewed by doctor show
- Best before dates and expiry dates: 5 things you may not know
- Canadian doctors slam Gwyneth Paltrow-endorsed coffee enema
- Some EpiPens, used to treat life-threatening allergic reaction, in short supply
- New vaccine for 'hideous' shingles illness should be free for seniors, advocates argue