Robert Pope, Dalhousie medical school's first artist in residence, painted his journey with cancer. His work was displayed for medical students so that they could learn from what he went through and is now on exhibition for the public.
What can medical students learn from art?
CBC News Posted: Nov 12, 2012 11:10 AM ET Last Updated: Nov 12, 2012 10:46 AM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Health News Headlines
- 3 common timeout mistakes by parents and how to do it better
- The patent trap? Open science advocates want CRISPR technology to be free
- Medical students face 'alarmingly high' rate of depression, study finds
- Zika outbreak: Florida lifts infection zone in Miami Beach
- 6 ex-pharma executives arrested in U.S. in fentanyl bribe case
- Pediatrician baby whisperer demonstrates how to soothe crying newborn
- The Santa Claus story: Beloved tradition or damaging lie?
- Best before dates and expiry dates: 5 things you may not know
- Do we have it backward on giving kids low fat milk instead of whole?
- CRISPR gene-editing tool has scientists thrilled — but nervous