Robert Pope, Dalhousie medical school's first artist in residence, painted his journey with cancer. His work was displayed for medical students so that they could learn from what he went through and is now on exhibition for the public.
What can medical students learn from art?
CBC News Posted: Nov 12, 2012 11:10 AM ET Last Updated: Nov 12, 2012 10:46 AM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Health News Headlines
- Locally transmitted Zika virus infects 41 in Singapore
- No scalpel, no drill: Medical procedure to treat uncontrollable hand tremor a 'game changer'
- Bacteria with worrisome superbug genes found in U.S.
- Exposure to 9/11 disaster tied to low birthweight, preterm delivery
- Zika outbreak: FDA advises screening for all blood centres
- EpiPen price furor heats up in U.S.
- This is Sting's brain on music
- Zika outbreak: Disney World, Orlando theme parks offer free bug spray
- No strong proof that flossing your teeth has medical benefit
- Best before dates and expiry dates: 5 things you may not know