People living in poorer neighbourhoods are at higher risk of being hospitalized for incidents of suicide and self-harm compared with those in the wealthiest neighbourhoods.
In a medical first, doctors used plastic particles and a 3-D laser printer to create an airway splint to save the life of a baby boy who used to stop breathing nearly every day.
Shortening wait times for hip and knee replacements, increasing electronic health records and starting a national pharmacare strategy are stalled, according to a new progress report.
- Needed: New approaches to defuse 'suicide contagion' among teens
- Fever medicine for infants, children under recall
- Montreal lifts boil-water advisory video
- What happens when a virus becomes a commodity
- McMaster prof says low grade in kids health report card requires lifestyle changes
- Blood donation ban lifted for some men who have sex with men video