As electronic or e-cigarettes grow in popularity, some health advocates want them to be regulated.
Antibodies to a high-risk type of a virus that causes mouth and throat cancers when transmitted via oral sex can be detected in blood tests many years before onset of the disease, according to a World Health Organization-led team of researchers.
New research into the use of indoor tanning salons by Alberta teenagers suggests their parents are clueless about it.
- Celiacs, diabetics face hard food bank choices
- Mental illness afflicts most of Calgary's homeless, study finds
- Statin interaction with some antibiotics should be avoided
- updated AHS to reverse controversial home care decisions
- Sibling fights compared to school bullying
- Canada's war on smoking turns 50 video