Shortening wait times for hip and knee replacements, increasing electronic health records and starting a national pharmacare strategy are stalled, according to a new progress report.
Health Canada will allow men to donate blood if they haven't had sex with a man in the last five years, a change in policy to take effect in the coming weeks. video
Watch Blood donation
A thalidomide drug that is approved as part of treatment for multiple myeloma may increase the risk of other cancers, Health Canada says.
- 1.3 million Montrealers face boil water advisory
- Fentanyl-related deaths spark warning in Prince George
- Peewee hockey bodychecking faces national ban video
- Medical residents seek more family doctor positions
- Children driven around too much, Canadian report suggests video
- 'Suicide contagion' spreads after schoolmate death