Health Minister says Bolduc was entitled to $215 K because "the rules said so"
Posted: Jul 08, 2014 9:20 AM ET
"For a doctor who is used to working hard, 1,500 patients is a kind of part-time," says Gaétan Barrette on how ex-Health Minister Yves Bolduc took on those new patients--and a $215 K incentive--while in his role as Minister.
Top News Headlines
- Battle for your breakfast buck: Fast food attacks cereal's supremacy
- Nude celebrity photo leak: More images posted to online forums
- Wind, rainfall warnings blanket Atlantic coastline
- Rezori: The short life and sinister end of a girl named Brunhild
- Linda Griffiths, actor and playwright, dead after battle with cancer
- National newspapers no longer sold in Yellowknife
- GM, Chrysler recalling hundreds of thousands of vehicles
- Rob Anders a no-show as he loses nomination in Bow River
- RCMP officer hit by truck, 19-year-old arrested
- ISIS drives thousands of Syrians across border to Turkey