Health Minister says Bolduc was entitled to $215 K because "the rules said so"
Posted: Jul 08, 2014 9:20 AM ET
"For a doctor who is used to working hard, 1,500 patients is a kind of part-time," says Gaétan Barrette on how ex-Health Minister Yves Bolduc took on those new patients--and a $215 K incentive--while in his role as Minister.
Top News Headlines
The body of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, killed during Wednesday's shootings in the nation's capital, was transported in a procession along the Highway of Heroes from Ottawa to Hamilton. At the same time, a ceremony in Ottawa marked the return of ceremonial guards at the National War Memorial.
- Outpouring of emotion for 'Canada's son' as Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's body comes home
- Jian Ghomeshi, host of Q, off the air to deal with 'personal issues'
- Another Canadian jihadi slips through the cracks
- Washington school shooting: 2 dead, including lone gunman
- Stephen Harper attends return of guards to National War Memorial
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau was asked to leave Burnaby, B.C., mosque
- Sun turns biggest sunspot in 24 years toward Earth
- Ottawa shooting: Where did Michael Zehaf-Bibeau get his gun?
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's killer approached from behind, fired twice
- Town rallies around vandalized Cold Lake Mosque