Health Minister says Bolduc was entitled to $215 K because "the rules said so"
Posted: Jul 08, 2014 9:20 AM ET
"For a doctor who is used to working hard, 1,500 patients is a kind of part-time," says Gaétan Barrette on how ex-Health Minister Yves Bolduc took on those new patients--and a $215 K incentive--while in his role as Minister.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Meet Marie Henein, the 'fearless and brilliant' lawyer defending Jian Ghomeshi
- 'Brutal' wedding ceremony ruined by United National Church minister
- Winter storm leaves 40,000 without power in New Brunswick
- Chris O'Neill-Yates: A sick, depraved prank was played on me, and I'm angry
- Grocery stores caught cheating on packaging dates of meat and poultry
- Bell employees planted glowing online reviews of new Bell app
- Jian Ghomeshi to plead not guilty to sex assault, choking charges
- U.S. firm investigated for clean-up at old Canadian mill site
- Australian Phil Hughes dead from cricket match injury
- Cumberland County schools cancelled due to weather