Health Minister says Bolduc was entitled to $215 K because "the rules said so"
Posted: Jul 08, 2014 9:20 AM ET
"For a doctor who is used to working hard, 1,500 patients is a kind of part-time," says Gaétan Barrette on how ex-Health Minister Yves Bolduc took on those new patients--and a $215 K incentive--while in his role as Minister.
Top News Headlines
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'
- Renee Zellweger stuns fans with unrecognizable face
- Patrice Vincent ID'd as soldier killed in Martin Couture-Rouleau hit and run
- WestJet plane makes emergency landing in Thunder Bay
- Martin Couture-Rouleau's passport was seized by Canadian authorities
- McDonald's sales slide, Coke flat as consumer tastes shift
- Yellowknife woman's psychiatric report lands in employer's hands
- Jean-François Fortin, Jean-François Larose form new political party
- CMHC head says banks should share risk on home mortgages
- YouTube video shows strength of Alberta bear