Health Minister says Bolduc was entitled to $215 K because "the rules said so"
Posted: Jul 08, 2014 9:20 AM ET
"For a doctor who is used to working hard, 1,500 patients is a kind of part-time," says Gaétan Barrette on how ex-Health Minister Yves Bolduc took on those new patients--and a $215 K incentive--while in his role as Minister.
Top News Headlines
Dressed as a sheep and horse, 2 window washers provide aerial entertainment for pedestrians on the street below
- Glasgow garbage truck crash kills 6 pedestrians
- Melanie Atcovitch and baby expelled from citizenship ceremony
- Iggy Azalea target of hackers saying they'll release sex tape of rapper
- North Korea threatens strikes on U.S. amid Sony hacking claims
- Pope Francis issues sharp critique of Vatican bureaucracy
- Canadian shot by U.S. border guards at Ambassador Bridge
- Hiker found after almost a week in Golden Ears Provincial Park
- Terror hoax fears lead to arrest of Montreal man turned in by family
- Garda truck, thousands of dollars stolen from Royal Bank in Montreal
- TSX lower again as oil slide continues, now below $56