The question of what's a normal sized penis now has a well-informed answer. More video
- Fabrics of the future could analyze the health of wearers read comments
- Canadian honoured for work that may yield 'truly miraculous cures' read comments
- Alcohol-abuse risks need much more attention, researchers say read comments video
- Ubisoft has new video game designed to treat lazy eye read comments video
Nutrition studies depend on people telling the truth. But they don't.
Stiff penalties may be silencing debate on Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy
Could early feeding findings apply to milk, eggs and tree nuts, too?
Fight for private health care considered 'charitable' act
Easily prevented with safe and effective immunization, health officials say
CBC Marketplace investigates the advice that parents get about vaccines
Disease's spread now slowing but it has before, too
Marketplace finds that while mistakes can be serious, hardly anyone tracks them
- Study reveals average penis size for men
- Traffic pollution tied to slower cognition in schoolchildren
- Don't be fooled by big fat surprises, fat is still bad for you
- Why Coke is lowering its sugar levels in Canada
- Grapefruit juice interaction with drugs can be deadly
- Alcohol-abuse risks need more attention in Canada, researchers say
- Diet research built on a 'house of cards'?
- Why toddler foods have so much sugar and salt
- Pro-anorexia, bulimia communities thriving online
- Why Canada isn't ready to talk about ‘3-parent’ babies