Children's perception of "nature" might be different from their parents'. And how did a research paper that never actually existed get at least 400 citations by scientists? More
Only a tiny percentage of Canadians who've received medical assistance to end their lives has chosen to self-administer a lethal drug cocktail. More
Private clinics are performing unproven stem cell procedures on patients across Canada even though Health Canada says all cell therapies are considered “drugs” and require federal approval before they can be legally used on human patients. More video
Abilify approved for treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression in adults
And how many body parts can you name?
Heroin shows most dramatic increase in presence of fentanyl this year
'We were forced to do something dramatic because this kid was dying'
2017 total health care costs rise to about $6,600 per person in Canada
Also, the bubonic plague is still out there
Canadian expert says new U.S. study reflects 'an epidemic' of sleep deprivation among adolescents
Canadian Paediatric Society issues recommendations on assisted death for 'mature minors'
- Health Canada toughens green tea extract warnings
- Unapproved stem cell therapies on the market in Canada
- Surgeons repair spina bifida in fetus for 1st time in Canada, hospitals say
- SECOND OPINION | 'Phantom' research paper cited at least 400 times by scientists
- U.S. scientists try 1st gene editing in the body to cure hereditary disease
- Best before dates and expiry dates: 5 things you may not know
- China must ban abusive gay 'conversion therapy,' rights group says
- SECOND OPINION | Is religious belief hard-wired into the brain?
- Boy with rare disease gets most of skin replaced through gene therapy
- 2,000% rise in street drug samples testing positive for fentanyl