- Toddler left paralyzed after the flu making progress in recovery read comments
- Woman facing death without proper treatment read comments video
- Aspartame or Splenda? Pepsi says U.S. customers have spoken read comments
- Big Pharma using doctors, 'payment assistance' cards to skirt generic substitutions read comments video
A snapshot of government secrecy. Can you guess the missing word or phrase?
Why a centuries old preventable illness lingers
Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto joins forces with CIDA to train Ghanaian nurses for early intervention
Doctors practise on an exact image of face before repairing deformity
Warning suggests there could be safety and ethical concerns without moratorium
Nutrition studies depend on people telling the truth. But they don't.
Easily prevented with safe and effective immunization, health officials say
The bitter truth about cocoa flavanols
- Shawn Achor's 6 exercises for happiness
- Cancer survival rates on the rise, U.S. analysis finds
- Study reveals average penis size for men
- Health Canada's curious deletion from an information request
- Chocolate health myth dissolves
- Belle Gibson, wellness blogger, admits she never had cancer
- Bottle vs. tap: 7 things to know about drinking water
- Leading malaria vaccine a disappointment but could still reduce cases
- Drug companies using doctors, discount cards to skirt generic substitutions
- Diet research built on a 'house of cards'?