Guelph officer handles violent teen without gun or Taser
Posted: Sep 16, 2014 12:01 AM ET
Guelph Police Chief Bryan Larkin is proud of the way an officer handled a 14-year-old who police say was using broken glass to harm himself and threaten police. Though armed with a gun and Taser the officer subdued the teen physically.
Top News Headlines
- The tsunami of 2004 and the little girl in the Christmas dress
- Christmas weather breaks records in Atlantic Canada
- Fire destroys Yorkville restaurants Spuntini Ristorante and Sotto Sotto
- Boxing Day 2014: What's open in the Halifax area
- Russian shopping mall lays down U.S. flag doormats
- Montreal police officers help woman deliver Christmas baby in car
- Stephen Harper asks Canadians to pray for military fighting ISIS
- The Interview screenings popular across the U.S.
- Avalanche Canada issues warning for backcountry users
- Power still out for thousands of Quebecers after windy Christmas morning