Guelph officer handles violent teen without gun or Taser
Posted: Sep 17, 2013 12:49 PM ET
Guelph Police Chief Bryan Larkin is proud of the way an officer handled a 14-year-old who police say was using broken glass to harm himself and threaten police. Though armed with a gun and Taser the officer subdued the teen physically.
Top News Headlines
- Iceland volcano: Bardarbunga aviation alert raised to red
- Saskatoon berry gets name change in U.S.
- ISIS atrocities in Iraq: What's Canada's next move?
- Alberta's cloud-seeding pilots see 2nd busiest year in 20 years
- Tina Fontaine’s family prepares for slain teen's funeral on Saturday
- Wynne slams Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments
- Man dead after stabbing outside Elgin Street bars
- Adrienne Sweat angry after autistic son's head caught in bus door
- Ebola outbreak: Ivory Coast closes western borders
- Police investigating after woman killed downtown