Gore Bay dentist attracting attention for turning away certain patients
Posted: Sep 30, 2013 2:02 PM ET
Dr Bill Studniezzy is turning away municipal politicians and aboriginal leaders who support a wind turbine project for Manitoulin Island. This form of protest is drawing attention from the Human Rights Tribunal and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to the National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- U.S. targets ISIS in Iraq with fresh airstrikes
- Don Frigo, Toronto construction exec, ID'd as man shot near Clinton, Ont.
- B.C. teachers' strike: Both sides back at bargaining table
- Coun. Giorgio Mammoliti under police investigation for fundraiser
- Human brain gene Foxp2 makes mice smarter in some ways
- Almost half of China's rich want to leave the country, Barclays says
- Jim Prentice says Alberta 'under new management'
- Enterovirus D-68 could be cause of surge of admissions at Ontario hospital
- Frank Van Den Bleeken, Belgian rapist and murderer, granted right to die
- Enterovirus D-68: Alberta confirms virus after spike in child hospital admissions