Gore Bay dentist attracting attention for turning away certain patients
Posted: Sep 29, 2014 12:02 AM ET
Dr Bill Studniezzy is turning away municipal politicians and aboriginal leaders who support a wind turbine project for Manitoulin Island. This form of protest is drawing attention from the Human Rights Tribunal and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons.
Top News Headlines
After a three-day search, a CBC News crew finally caught up with Ryan Arcand, whose beautiful music has turned the homeless man into a viral star.
- Dean Del Mastro found guilty in election spending case
- Jian Ghomeshi allegedly choked, beat N.B. woman with belt
- Air Canada service agents call carry-on crackdown too unpleasant
- Stephen Colbert praises Kevin Vickers: 'To hell with Bruce Willis'
- Edmonton's homeless piano man reveals rough life behind his music
- Rob Ford's tumour hasn't shrunk after chemotherapy
- Kelowna man stabbed to death in random bus attack
- Ebola outbreak: Maine gets court order to isolate nurse Kaci Hickox
- Income splitting: What it is and who benefits
- Brockville murder-suicide suspected after woman, child found dead