Goldman Sachs Allegations
Posted: Jul 22, 2014 12:00 AM ET
There are allegations of a new Wall Street scandal. A New York Times investigation suggests big banks are manipulating commodities markets, and earning billions in the process. CBC Business Reporter Nisha Patel explains.
Top News Headlines
- Ottawa shooting: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's body going home to Hamilton today
- Ottawa shooting: Where did Michael Zehaf-Bibeau get his gun?
- Ottawa shooting: Michael Zehaf-Bibeau wanted Libyan passport
- Ottawa shooting: Harper government wants to make terror arrests easier
- Ebola outbreak: NYC mayor addresses case of doctor with Ebola
- Should the West stop intervening in the Middle East?
- Lululemon charity pact with Dalai Lama draws fire
- Rosie O'Donnell's remarks on Ottawa shooting draw criticism online
- Canadian Consulate in Istanbul evacuated after suspicious powder found
- Andrea Giesbrecht: New details emerge about accused in dead infants case