Goldman Sachs Allegations
Posted: Jul 22, 2014 12:00 AM ET
There are allegations of a new Wall Street scandal. A New York Times investigation suggests big banks are manipulating commodities markets, and earning billions in the process. CBC Business Reporter Nisha Patel explains.
Top News Headlines
An Australian man opts to save his 10-year-old goldfish, George, by having a large tumour surgically removed from its head
- B.C. teachers' strike: Premier calls 6-year deal historic
- Cody Legebokoff sentenced to life on 4 counts of 1st-degree murder
- Boeing, SpaceX to provide new ride to International Space Station
- Temporary foreign worker applications drop 74% since new reforms
- B.C. teachers' strike agreement: Follow the latest updates
- B.C. teachers' strike: When will schools reopen?
- N.L. mom reunited with Alberta son she thought was dead
- Master Cpl. Denis Demers takes own life 2 weeks after standoff
- Ebola outbreak 'spiralling out of control': Barack Obama
- Colossal squid the size of a minibus examined by scientists