Goldman Sachs Allegations
Posted: Jul 22, 2014 12:00 AM ET
There are allegations of a new Wall Street scandal. A New York Times investigation suggests big banks are manipulating commodities markets, and earning billions in the process. CBC Business Reporter Nisha Patel explains.
Top News Headlines
Prime Minister Stephen Harper tells Peter Mansbridge that he believes change is coming to Cuba.
- Dalhousie dentistry students to decide together justice for Facebook posts
- 9 Wildrose MLAs, including Danielle Smith, cross to Alberta Tories
- The Interview theatrical release cancelled by Sony Pictures
- CFOX host Jeff O'Neil provokes outrage with 'F***, kill or marry' question
- Jingle Bells Christmas song started as a drinking song written by a 'jerk'
- Cuba-U.S. détente: 10 questions
- Jordan Axani finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for free trip around the world
- Dalhousie University probes misogynistic student 'Gentlemen's Club'
- Can Vladimir Putin survive the falling ruble?
- Cuba, U.S. to restore diplomatic relations after 50-year rift